Seems like BB wants specific contestants in top 5.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
Seems like BB wants specific contestants in top 5.
Originally posted by: infinity101
Return ka time hi kaha bacha hai?
ho sakta hai kal hi le aein…who knows?
prank news bhi husakti haOriginally posted by: PunkIsBack0821
Why would they evict before WKV? Unless they plan on bringing him back? Secret room? Return with KZ?
bbtak ne post kara kia
Jaise Archana ko laaye the? Ho bhi skta hai lol. But I don’t think agar use wapis lana hota toh eliminate karne ka power dete captain ko.
Yes
Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN
BURNOL laga
he will be back like archana whom u hated lol for violence
I don't want him back now
Originally posted by: infinity101
Jaise Archana ko laaye the? Ho bhi skta hai lol. But I don’t think agar use wapis lana hota toh eliminate karne ka power dete captain ko.
Ankita ko hi power milli thi
sad liffeHan wahi. Janbujh ke decision Ankita ko dia.