I hope it is. I hope in real life there marriage is not so toxic
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I hope it is. I hope in real life there marriage is not so toxic
For the last time, to all these celebs and contestants - it’s not ‘mujhe claustrophobic hai’ - it’s called claustrophobia.
Itna issue hai biwi sy toh divorce dy aur move on karey ga, atleast be loyal to your partner, same goes for ankita

Originally posted by: TrickyMind
Munawar Aeysha WKv se dar gaye hai.. Ainwain fake ladai karne wale hai kal..
Which reminds doc ne sahi treatment de bheji, she never fainted...
Arun?
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
For the last time, to all these celebs and contestants - it’s not ‘mujhe claustrophobic hai’ - it’s called claustrophobia.
ye kisne bola
Ankit to Clusterophobic likha tha waise 
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
I hope it is. I hope in real life there marriage is not so toxic
Yeah hope so because yeh dekhny main itna distrubing hai real main hua toh.....
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
I hope it is. I hope in real life there marriage is not so toxic
I feek they are absolutely faking it
Waise overall this season started and maintained a level of sanity for the most part. What has been seen however in the past month is a descent into madness 