https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scMsOCxP_ns
ruhi in future 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scMsOCxP_ns
ruhi in future 
I hope the mods on this forum aren't strictOriginally posted by: firewings_diya
half of them in the cc does not watch this show
Yrkkh RCV mein 3.4k posts Hain
aur that thread mein mery 4 posts Hainhow do you know how may posts you have in thatOriginally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul
I hope the mods on this forum aren't strict
Yrkkh RCV mein 3.4k posts Hain
aur that thread mein mery 4 posts Hain
mere kaafi honge ITV ki wajah sy mery posts removed kiya thy 😅Originally posted by: firewings_diya
how do you know how may posts you have in that
mere kaafi honge

Originally posted by: firewings_diya
maitree was superantural show
I thought it was about friends and widow
Well it started like that only... friendship, widow, Baby...then they started nagiin track 
Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul
ITV ki wajah sy mery posts removed kiya thy 😅
maine 264 post main apna time barbad kiya hai woh sab rcv main hai
naagin ayi kaha se
Well it started like that only... friendship, widow, Baby...then they started nagiin track
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
naagin ayi kaha se
TRP ki wajah se shayad
I don't know about that as I don't watch the serial but dekha some Puja was going on and FL transformed into naginn
.
lol tara ke andar chudail na ajaye bhai slot aisa diya hai ssk ke yaad dilaye jo
TRP ki wajah se shayad
I don't know about that as I don't watch the serial but dekha some Puja was going on and FL transformed into naginn
.
I want to forget about this thread but it's impossible because whenever mein "my posts" mein apni posts ko dekhny jati hoon first page pr yeh thread hoti Hai😭Originally posted by: firewings_diya
maine 264 post main apna time barbad kiya hai woh sab rcv main hai