Should Fawad have been the lead of ADHM? - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

About Priyanka chopra, I like her acting but I never found her face pretty, she ruined her face more after plastic Sx. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Newbird

Apart from that long list ,I spammed that thread with other comments too adding other actors/actressessmiley36

I never found John abraham good looking, his face reminds me of this for some strange reason idk(face of a rooster) 

IMG_20240102_152058.jpg

That thread exists to be spammed if we're being honest.

This is the first time I've ever heard of John Abraham's looks being compared to a rooster lol. Now I'm a little afraid of watching any movie of him in case I see this picture instead.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

About Priyanka chopra, I like her acting but I never found her face pretty, she ruined her face more after plastic Sx. 

I used to think Priyanka was considered one of the Bollywood beauties but I've noticed a lot of people on IF have said they don't think she's very attractive at all, not even during her younger days. So I don't think your opinion is unpopular.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purple5

Fawad is too good for kjo and bollywood 

He’s class apart onscreen and offscreen 

I never watched Khoobsurat so I don't know what he was like in that but I thought both Dharma projects he was in underutilized him. And his role in ADHM was flat out offensive, reducing him to a philandering DJ with maybe not even 10 minutes of screentime.

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

That thread exists to be spammed if we're being honest.

This is the first time I've ever heard of John Abraham's looks being compared to a rooster lol. Now I'm a little afraid of watching any movie of him in case I see this picture instead.

@bold

smiley37

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Apart from that long list ,I spammed that thread with other comments too adding other actors/actressessmiley36

I never found John abraham good looking, his face reminds me of this for some strange reason idk(face of a rooster) 

IMG_20240102_152058.jpg

This cracked me up smiley37smiley37

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Fawad in Ranbir's role?

Imagine Fawad doing this smiley36smiley36

Birthday Special: Ranbir Kapoor is a cry baby, can cry anywhere | NEWS |  NYOOOZ ENTERTAINMENT

Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02

Fawad in Ranbir's role?

Birthday Special: Ranbir Kapoor is a cry baby, can cry anywhere | NEWS | NYOOOZ ENTERTAINMENT

W*f Anushka sharma is doing in this gif? Her face looked like that of a ghost here! This is me who telling this who find her face pretty in general! (I like her face in general but heresmiley37

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02

Fawad in Ranbir's role?

Birthday Special: Ranbir Kapoor is a cry baby, can cry anywhere | NEWS | NYOOOZ ENTERTAINMENT

I had no memory of him flicking her off twice.

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

W*f Anushka sharma is doing in this gif? Her face looked like that of a ghost here! This is me who telling this who find her face pretty in general! (I like her face in general but heresmiley37

I'm an Anushka fan smiley9I used to have a crush on her when she was active in Bollywood smiley43