Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ishani's thoughts about divorce were sad.ishani is right.its ragini who is going to suffer the most.kailesh ishani conversation was emotional. When kailesh reminded her of the ranveer who obeyed his mom blindly ishani remembering the ranveer who married her against his mom's wish was touching.i hope like ishani hopes ranveer will handle both his mom and ishani very well.but the last sentence scares me.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment

ishani thinking about their separation is surely sad and surely raagini will suffer a lot here after

happy you liked kailash and ishani's conversation he is reminding her about the ranveer who blindly obeys his mom but ishani is thinking about the ranveer who married her against his mom's wish

wish that as per ishani's hope ranveer can handle the situation between mom and wife

sorry to scare with those sentence yaar required for the story to move forward

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

1704014330752.jpg

Happy New year my lovely readers,

Wish you all a year full of joy,happiness and success on your way

Regards

sakshi smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 887

Ranveer and Amba came to the entrance of the house were before entering the house Ranveer saw Amba.

Ranveer(in a worn out voice): Maa you go inside the house. Let me come after sometime.

Amba(seeing Ranveer's face and in a mother tone): Dikhra I know what I asked is quite selfish but for me you and your Baba are so much important. so only(before she tells the next word)

Ranveer: (bringing a painful smile in his face): Maa I know you, I know the care you have for me and Baba. I promised you know that I won't back off. (with a promising face): I won't Maa you don't want to have doubt on me.

Amba(with a mother affection caressed his hair and holding his head with her both the hands and making him bend his head kissing his forehead): Love you Dikhra..

Ranveer(completely falling as a prey for his mother affection): Love you Maa.

Amba giving a smile started to go inside the house. Ranveer started to walk out of the house and he went to the Garden and stood in the Garden and was getting drenched in Rain. Getting drenched in the Rain his thoughts went to Ishani were the slideshows of their complete life was coming in front of him. The moment he saw her as a 9 years old boy. Their days of friendship, their marriage, their misunderstandings, their proposals, their understanding, their fights, their arguments, their child, the moments of being a father everything was coming in front of his eyes were all these things were making him so teary eyed man. He started to cry so well. He thought about the promise he made to Amba was crying even more. He didn't even think about their life would take this kind of drastic change in a single day. He himself got to know very well that he cannot be without Ishani but he surely didn't have guts to decide his own life decision and was not having guts to talk against his mother.

Ishani sitting in the bed and was feeding Raagini's dinner were Raagini was having the dinner cutely.

Ishani: What happen to you today Raagini? you wanted to have dinner so early.

Raagini(cutely smiling): Kana..

Ishani: Tk you got hungry early itself. (she gave a smile to her daughter).

Raagini too smiling to her mother and finished the dinner. Ishani too washed her mouth and kept the empty bowl in the tea poi and went to washroom and washed her hands and came back and saw Raagini. Raagini was starting to play with her toys again were Ishani's thoughts went to Ranveer and she saw the clock.

Ishani(to herself): Where is Ranveer? Time is almost 8 o clock.

(telling it to herself she took her phone from the lamp table and dialed to Ranveer and kept the phone in her ears and she was able to hear the ring).

Ranveer who was standing in the rain and was crying hearing his phone ring from his pocket he walked to the shed in the garden and stood below the shed he took the phone from his pant pocket and saw the phone display were it showed the calling person is Ishani were seeing it he got more tears were he didn't even have any strength in his body to talk to her. He kept the phone back in his pant pocket without picking the call. 

Ishani as Ranveer didn't pick the call had a what to react face.

Ishani(to herself): May be he is busy in office?tk let me call after sometime. (telling it to herself she kept the phone in the lamp table and started to read a book).

Ranveer sat in the shed step and was thinking about Amba's sacrifices for him and their family. She was always a back bone to their family. He or Kailash have never questioned her because she has undergone so many obstacles because of them staying as Parekh's servants. He got the flashback of the way Parekh's treated Amba when they were servants, the way they send them out of the house for him loving Ishani, the way Baa applied Mud on Amba's face came to his mind. The way Amba lived in Poverty everything came to his mind and only made him to fall for his mother more than his wife. He does not even know how long he has been sitting in the Garden were his heart was feeling for Ishani at the same time was getting stuck in his mother affection too. He was surely becoming sandwich between Wife's love and Mother's affection.

Raagini putting the doll down in the bed and got up and came to Ishani with a puppy face.

Raagini: Mama..

Ishani(taking her eyes from the book and saw Raagini and seeing her face):sleep came..

Raagini:mmm

Ishani with a smile kept the book in the lamp table and opened her hands to her daughter were cutie pie hugging her mother started to sleep well.

Ranveer like a deadly man got up from the shed steps and he started to walk again in the Garden were the Rain has lowered its speed but also it was drenching Ranveer. Ranveer slowly started to walk towards the house.

Ishani saw Raagini were she has slept so well so quickly were with a smile she made Raagini to lay in the bed. Seeing the way Raagini is sleeping she had a light smile in her lips. She took a deep breath and saw the clock were the clock showed time as 9.15.

Ishani(now with a bit worried face to herself): If it will take this much time means Ranveer would have informed me know?(took the phone from the lamp table and then to herself): I called sometime back he didn't pick up let me call now..(she dialed to his number and kept the phone in her ears)

As she heard the ring in the phone the ringtone of Ranveer's phone too was heard were she saw the entrance of the room were Ranveer was standing there in a drenched state. Ishani seeing Ranveer she cut the call and kept the phone in the lamp table and got up from the bed and came and stood in front of Ranveer.

Ishani: Ranveer..

Ranveer(hearing his name saw Ishani and in a very low tone): hmm

Ishani: Arrey why you got drenched in Rain...?

Ranveer saw her face with a silent face were Ishani saw his face with a not understanding face.

Ishani: Why you got wet in Rain Ranveer you would have come in car only know?

Ranveer was standing without answering her were his eyes were seeing her face only were he didn't know with what guts he is going to tell her to leave him.

Ishani(seeing Ranveer not telling anything and then bringing a smile): Tk come in first..

She held his hand and started to take him inside the room. She made Ranveer to stand and she took a towel from the cupboard  and then she came to Ranveer and started to dry his hair with so much care for him. Ranveer for a while lost himself to his wife were he didn't even know what is going to happen If he lose this care of Ishani. Her care her love was his everything. without these things he is just a dead man he was sure on this but also his mother was too on his other hand important to him. Ishani dried his hair well and she took the towel from his hair and saw him with a smile.

Ishani: Go and take bath and change your dress Ranveer..(telling it she was about to move from him).

Ranveer as she was about to go from him held her hand and turned her and made her face him. Ishani saw Ranveer's hand that is holding her hand and saw Ranveer's face.

Ishani: Kya hua Ranveer?

Ranveer(seeing her face and in a calm and clear tone): Leave the house Ishani..

Ishani hearing it had a shocked face were the rain outside now was getting more and more faster were now lighting and thunder were getting heavier. Ishani was not able to believe her ears for a while were she even had a doubt that she has heard it wrong too.

Ishani(making up herself): Ranveer...what you said now?

Ranveer(now taking a deep breath and in a clear tone): Get out of this house

To be continued smiley2

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Amba falling at ranveer's feet and begging to leave ishani to safeguard her husband and son was irritating. Sad that ranveer agreed to send out ishani.but I can't believe that amba is so selfish that she wants ragini with her.how heartless and selfish to separate a mother from her daughter!

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Amba falling at ranveer's feet and begging to leave ishani to safeguard her husband and son was irritating. Sad that ranveer agreed to send out ishani.but I can't believe that amba is so selfish that she wants ragini with her.how heartless and selfish to separate a mother from her daughter!

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment

amba believing astrology and asking ranveer to leave ishani is quite frustrating for sure

ranveer agree to it that is really sad

amba turned selfish the moment she asked ranveer to send ishani from his life

that is surely a cruel act to separate a mother from her daughter

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 888

Ishani hearing what Ranveer said had a what face were she was first hurt in her heart hearing it were she took a long time to react were now making herself bit calm and seeing Ranveer.

Ishani(now with a calm face): But why?

Ranveer(in a immediate tone): Because Maa does not want you to stay here.

Ishani(now hearing it her both eyes had tears were she held Ranveer's shoulder and seeing him): Ranveer .....

Ranveer(seeing her with a worried face): I know what I am telling is not easy for me and surely it is not easy for you too Ishani. (in a calm tone): Ishani Maa is getting scared that something may happen to me or Baba If we both stay together. 

Ishani(hearing what Ranveer is telling and with tears in her eyes in a questioning tone): So?

Ranveer: Ishani Maa tried to fall in my feet too. Just asking me to protect our family. I am not able to tell no to Maa Ishani. you know right that Maa is so important to me. (bowing his head down): I promised Maa that I will send you out of the house. 

Ishani(hearing it getting more tears in her eyes and seeing Ranveer with a helpless face): Oh

Ranveer: But Ishani ...(before he tells the next word) 

Ishani(trying to explain him in calm tone): Ranveer this is our life. What will happen If we both part our ways? Raagini will suffer a lot Ranveer. Ranveer before promising Maa you didn't even think about me or Raagini. Ranveer I trusted you so much that you will handle Maa but tum..(she had so much broken tears in her eyes).

Ranveer(with controlled tears eyes): But Maa is strong in her decision Ishani.

Ishani(bit making up herself): Leave Maa's decision a side Now tell me What is your decision Ranveer? I don't want what Maa's decision is.

Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Ishani Maa is worried that If we both stay together means something will happen to me and Baba so only..

Ishani: Oh do you trust that?

Ranveer(shaking his head as no): I don't trust astrology Ishani but I trust Maa and her words. For me Maa's words are important.

Ishani(hearing it taking a deep breath and wiping her tears with both the hands and with a feelings sorry face for seeing Ranveer's incapable state):I have fell in love with you, I have felt your affection, care but today I am sorry to tell you Ranveer I am feeling pity on you. Really you never know to take your own life decisions. Really touch your heart and tell me you don't want me in your life or you can live a normal life without me?

Ranveer(in a feeling worried face):I cannot I know that but Maa is also important to me. (in a bit loud tone): Haan I want you but Maa is not okay with our relationship now Ishani. (holding his head with his both the hands): Really its hectic to handle you and Maa at the same time Ishani.  when other Men said about daughter in law and mother in law problems I have never got it but today really managing both mother and wife is not that easy.

Ishani: Oh for a single problem of mother and wife you are feeling it hectic know Ranveer?

Ranveer(taking a deep breath and seeing her): Ishani see you talk what ever you want about me but Haan really I am not able to talk against Maa and I promised to Maa that you won't be with me here after. Don't ask me to be a sandwich between you and Maa Ishani please I can't handle it.

Ishani: (held his both the sides shoulder and in a bit anger tone): If you cannot handle wife and mother means you should have not married in your life. Dekho Ranveer If you decide something like getting separated from me I am sure you will live a unhappy life, I will live a unhappy life and Raagini's future will be completely becoming a question mark Ranveer.(joining her hands to him): At least for Raagini think and decide Ranveer please...

Ranveer:(seeing Ishani joining her hands to him and then in a calm tone): Ishani with heavy heart only I too said to Maa that I will make you go out of the house. Please Ishani leave me..really haan I am not able to handle you and Maa at the same time. I cannot talk against Maa Ishani understand..

Ishani(in a broken tone): But you can pour all your uselessness and anger on me know Ranveer? you very well know that right? I don't get this you men can shout to wife, you men can show anger to your wife, you can talk all rubbish that comes in your mouth to wife but you all are good sons know you never raise a question against your mother. Why can't you question Maa Ranveer atleast a single question to Maa that why I need to get separated from Ishani? (seeing Ranveer's face and getting that there is so much of uselessness in his face holding his hands again and in a bit loud tone): Ranveer open your eyes Maa is telling us to live separately she is almost breaking our three lives Ranveer. None of us are going to be happy in this Ranveer please...

Ranveer(unable to handle the situation and in a bit anger and loud tone joining his hands in front of her): Ishani let me also ask please to you too (putting his hand down and without knowing what to tell next and then seeing her with a confirmed face): you go out Ishani(now wiping all his tears and saw her with a confirmed face)

Ishani(for a while in her eyes Ranveer was a useless Husband to her were making up herself): you will marry me then live a life with me then you will give a child to me and when your mother does not want me you will tell me to get out of the house. wow Ranveer wow...till last moment I trusted you but..you broken me Ranveer..(she had a so much of tears in her eyes and she held his both the sides shoulders and seeing him): Not for me Ranveer at least for our daughter think and tell at least for our Raagini Ranveer please. (seeing Raagini who was sleeping well and thinking her future and seeing Ranveer without anyway); Ranveer I don't mind what my life is going to be in future but at least for Raagini's future (without any other way) Let me too fall in your feet Ranveer don't do this to Raagini..(telling it she fell in his feet with tears in her eyes)

Ranveer(seeing her falling in his feet and in a calm broken tone): What Maa's decision is only my decision Ishani. you know right I won't talk against Maa. Maa is my priority..

Ishani(got up from his feet and facing him and with all her broken heart): Accha..Maa is your priority...(with a worried face seeing him): I am nothing to you or our beti is nothing to you?

Ranveer(making up himself and seeing Ishani): Ishani not like that I love you both too. I am not that bad man. Actually what I have decided is let me arrange a home for you. you go and stay in that home. I won't leave you completely Ishani. I will give you money and everything I will take care of you. If I can even I will come and visit you at times. But now Maa does not want us to be together so there is no other way. If you stay separate and If I too often come and visit you means we too won't break our relationship know? So please Ishani at least tell okay for this.

Ishani(hearing it and thinking Ranveer's spinelessness and now  in a confirmed tone): Will you tell about living a life separately with me to Maa If I agree to this agreement?

Ranveer(now had a unable to answer face): wo....mein..(he was struggling to answer her)

Ishani(seeing the spinelessness of Ranveer and now with a fade smile face): Means even If you make me stay alone also you won't surely tell to Maa. hmmm(with a what to react face now wiping her tears): Do you get to know what that actually means Ranveer?

Ranveer(with a not understanding face): What?

Ishani: I mean you said you will make me stay in a separate house. Do you feel that is correct way to live a life with wife?

Ranveer:(held her shoulders and with a light smile): Ishani please I cannot leave you too and Maa I cannot talk against Maa. If you tell okay to this agreement I won't lose you too in my life Ishani. 

Ishani: Tk you won't leave me but you won't tell regarding this to your mother also know?

Ranveer: (again struggling): wo...Ishani

Ishani: Do you know what actually a women living in a separate home and a husband visiting her at a time means?

Ranveer: What is there in that? we are going to have a separate home and I am going to visit you at a times(he said it casually now)

Ishani(now making up that Ranveer is not going to change and making him take his hands from her shoulders and in a clear and calm tone): Am I am illegal wife to you Ranveer?

Ranveer(in a anger): Ishani

Ishani:(now bit getting anger): Then what? you won't keep me in your house with you, You will make me stay in a separate house and you will visit me at a times. you won't tell about this to your mother too. Do it look like a life leading with a wife? by the by why you need to visit me at a times what that at a times means is it to satisfy your body needs..?

Ranveer(hearing it with extreme anger held her hand and pulled her close to him): Aye Ishani what? To satisfy you and Maa at the same time I thought this Idea but you are talking what all is coming in your mouth. what do you think about me?

Ishani:(in a complete anger tone): I think about you as a useless husband Ranveer. Just fearing to talk against mother you are trying to live a shadow life with your legal wife itself.

Ranveer(his anger was getting out very well now and pushing her from him): Dekho just not to leave you as it is only I gave you this option. But you are thinking me itself as a man to come to you for my body feelings.  Do I look like a man who cannot control my body feelings?

Ishani: (seeing him with anger): Let me tell you one thing very clearly you are are now a days addicted to my love and our love making being without these things know that will turn you out to be a animal in future. (telling it she had a anger face)

Ranveer: (with anger face): I told you get out of the house. I gave you option but you are not ready to be in that option too. Now our separation is because of you only Ishani.

Ishanil: Really not Ranveer, this separation the pain we are going to undergone everything is only because of your spinelessness. 

Ranveer: I am looking like a spineless man to you?

Ishani: Exactly..(she said it with anger face): the man who cannot take his own decision. The man who can love his wife only when his mother tells okay to his love. The man who cannot stay by his wife in bad times. Absolutely you are a spineless man Ranveer.

Ranveer(his male ego was boosting hearing the words from Ishani): Dekho enough ...get out of the house right now..

Ishani: (in a strong tone): I married you and came to this house Ranveer. I am legally wedded wife to you so I cannot go anywhere. This is my decision.

Ranveer:(in a anger tone): See I myself trying to not send you out of the house by pushing you out of the house.  Let me give time till tomorrow morning. Get out of the house taking all your things. Even after morning If I found you in this house means I am sorry I should only send you out of the house then.

Ishani: Ranveer...(she for a while got hurt in these words of Ranveer)

Ranveer (giving a anger look went to the cupboard were thinking something and again going and standing in front of Ishani): Leave Raagini here and go.

Ishani(now hearing it saw his face with a shocked face): What?

Ranveer: Maa does not want Raagini to get out of this house. So leave Raagini here and you alone go out of the house(in a clear tone): Is that is clear Ishani.

Ishani(with anger held his coat and pulled him close to her): Ranveer stop to the level of playing in my life. Don't dare to play with Raagini's life. I don't have trust in you and your family for leaving Raagini here. I won't leave my daughter here If in case there comes a situation to leave this house.

Ranveer:(getting his anger to the core and making her take her hands from his coat and seeing her): Dekho more than being with you she will be happy with me. She has everything in this house. Coming out with you she does not need to suffer. And by the by you are going out of this house that is confirmed.

Ishani: (with a more hurt face): Ranveer what happen to you? Raagini is our beti. Ranveer in the means to be a good son don't forget to be a good father.

Ranveer: I am good father only. I will bring her up with all the wealth and she too will be happy with me.

Ishani:(now seeing him wiping her tears and bringing her all boldness): Dekho I won't go out of the house but even If there comes a situation that I need to go out of the house I will go from here with Raagini only. (she said it with a confirmed face).

Ranveer(with a confirmed face): let me too tell you that you will go out of the house without Raagini.

screen splits of Ishani and Ranveer's confirmed faces.

To be continued smiley2

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Amba's dialogue to ranveer was very emotional. But still feeling irritated for her selfishness.ranveer thought of the sacrifices amba made for him.but why he forgot the sacrifices ishani made for him?

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

I was out of town and got behind quite a bit. But here now to catch up.

Happy new year.

coderlady thumbnail

Amba, being who she is, will never back off from this quest of hers. Ranveer will have to think of something.

coderlady thumbnail

He agreed so easily. Hope he has some plan in his mind, but does not look like it.