Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
I was the only Stan supporter last year on DDT & used to say he will win, and everyone used to take me like a troll for this very reason.
In the end I won
Don't tell me that you r a fan of his songs
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
I was the only Stan supporter last year on DDT & used to say he will win, and everyone used to take me like a troll for this very reason.
In the end I won
Don't tell me that you r a fan of his songs
main jin jin ko support kar rehi hi vo dhada dhad evict ho rahe hai … time to support chomu
So if he wins it would be the on mercy of BB ?Otherwise him and Anku are a big zero .
Everyone is zero in this show
Waise humare favs 2 seasons se match ho re hainOriginally posted by: Kinginthenorth9
Koi na phir next season se mere saath apna fav na banana doosro ke favs pe panauti lagana yaani agar ham nai jeete toh kisssi ko nai jeetne dein ge 🤣🤣
Who were you supporting in season 15?Originally posted by: SunqianFan
I'm eagerly waiting for Vicky's mom to grace this show with her marvellous presence again.She reminds me of Tina's mom
don't know why
.

Nhi yar I liked Stan as a BB contestant. I am not into his music but that Ek din pyar and Basti Ka hasti songs are good 
Waise who do you think gonna be the runner up? Anku or Abhishek?
I feel bad for aish … her insta is always full of haters calling her mean things.. these ex show fans go no life it seems
Originally posted by: infinity101
Waise who do you think gonna be the runner up? Anku or Abhishek?
Jawani wants abhi as runnerup
main jin jin ko support kar rehi hi vo dhada dhad evict ho rahe hai … time to support chomu
