The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tumhe lagta hai o dekhte hai ye sub though maihi to likh Raha hu I am the writer 😂
Originally posted by: Spandan24
Tumhe lagta hai o dekhte hai ye sub though maihi to likh Raha hu I am the writer 😂
You're not the writter we know that so make those posts as membersonly posts
Pete 1st edit karwaya posts n now members only, itna darte kyun ho tum
Only 3% battery left bye I'll be back tomorrow. Goodnight 
bye bye goodnight, kal waapis edit n members posts dekhengeOriginally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Only 3% battery left bye I'll be back tomorrow. Goodnight

Originally posted by: SoniRita
Pete 1st edit karwaya posts n now members only, itna darte kyun ho tum
Pete sabse hi darta hai even Jo banned hai usse vi 😂😂
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90