Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
But YUVIKA ne kal Neil Ko Simone ki jassosi karne bola, usse woh bhi nahin dikha paye .
Aur clue Laga Arjun ke haath
Product of shitty writting , we can't do anything
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
But YUVIKA ne kal Neil Ko Simone ki jassosi karne bola, usse woh bhi nahin dikha paye .
Aur clue Laga Arjun ke haath
Product of shitty writting , we can't do anything
He's a guy bol diya to usme hum samajh gaye....comparison ki zaroorat nai thi...we know you, spandan and suyash are guys
I pointed it out so that he ( User_is_banned) would know that there are 2 other guys in the forum apart from me
e tum dono ki bato Mai main( writer) kaha se a gya
I am ginna block you too asmita di 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
But YUVIKA ne kal Neil Ko Simone ki jassosi karne bola, usse woh bhi nahin dikha paye .
Aur clue Laga Arjun ke haath
Nowadays I feel mohit is in notice period and that's why they are showing neil for the sake of showing even 1-2 sec
. Kuch din baad shayad neil dikhna hi band ho jaaye
chodo itna yaad mat karo woh bichara khana nahin kha payega...Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
I pointed it out so that he ( User_is_banned) would know that there are 2 other guys in the forum apart from me
Originally posted by: Spandan24
ek bohot mazedar kand hua hai Jake padho piche
Sab scroll up kar diya....abhi patience nai hai vaapas piche ke pages me jaau😪
Originally posted by: Spandan24
e tum dono ki bato Mai main( writer) kaha se a gya
I am ginna block you too asmita di 😂😂😂
Karo block , then you won't have anyone to do shit talks in the end of this EDT
Nowadays I feel mohit is in notice period and that's why they are showing neil for the sake of showing even 1-2 sec
. Kuch din baad shayad neil dikhna hi band ho jaaye
He's in Mumbai for webseries shooting right? So he must've taken leave from Vanshaj for a while
you are missing a bohot tagdi chiz
Sab scroll up kar diya....abhi patience nai hai vaapas piche ke pages me jaau😪
Nooo NooOriginally posted by: Spandan24
e tum dono ki bato Mai main( writer) kaha se a gya
I am ginna block you too asmita di 😂😂😂
please mujhe block mat karo...
Pehle mein kar deti Hun...
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90