Mannara: I am irritated 🤧🤧
Viewers: And we are also very irritated! 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mannara: I am irritated 🤧🤧
Viewers: And we are also very irritated! 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Munna Ayesha or Mannara Ki bakwasss pura episode no Sallu bas yehi episode Tha AJ kaSo the episode is ended ? Can someone give a small summery please because I haven't watched the yesterday one yet . thanks
Santa Claus sidha apne deer phenk ke maarenge agar wapas se mannara ne santa cap daali.Originally posted by: Chingaari
Mannara is so 😒..kaise ho sakte hain itne bakwaas doormats types
Originally posted by: Jayjaya79
He is brilliant and yet this is first 30 where mediocre people have got 30 before him.
mujhe to is baar judging hi nahi samajh a rahi pata nahi kis cheez pe marks diye jate hain. judges andhey bithaye hain is baar 
So the episode is ended ? Can someone give a small summery please because I haven't watched the yesterday one yet . thanks
Ditto.
Yaar I fail to understand koi itna gadha kaise hosakta hai jitni Mannara hai jar jagah chali jati hai Munna ke peeche phir burai bhi uski karti hai.. she's very much very much pagal..
Again Mannnaraa? Screaming I am irritated I dont know why
Juntaaa is also irritated and we know why. BB please evict karo is irritating HM ko. Poorey season ka content ek WKV thoood deeya junta ko Mannara ka
But today he got 27

Kaashhh...Imam keh pata..."Mannara..Time out" 🥰🥰
chintu is also very much a dog. mannara ko har mauke pe aag lagata rehta hai against munnu 