Missing Taran Chachu . Hope he gets better soon
Isse hi kaam chalalo
https://twitter.com/kamaalrkhan/status/1738223539038392331?t=73oChP2UU_ayYP8dvotRNg&s=19
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Missing Taran Chachu . Hope he gets better soon
Isse hi kaam chalalo
https://twitter.com/kamaalrkhan/status/1738223539038392331?t=73oChP2UU_ayYP8dvotRNg&s=19
Missing Taran Chachu . Hope he gets better soon
Isse hi kaam chalalo
https://twitter.com/kamaalrkhan/status/1738223539038392331?t=73oChP2UU_ayYP8dvotRNg&s=19
He was fine a few days ago
Poor guy, hope he recovers quickly
Missing Taran......theek ho jao bhai....
We have cried while watching the movie, a big lesson for the newer generation
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1KSYfDPqne/?igsh=Ym9lMnN3bG9sMnlu
Originally posted by: Jazzkapur
I don't know why people r giving bad reviews. I liked dunki. It's entertaining with a social message. I was not bored for even 1 second and thankfully it didn't have any vulgar adult dialogues like past Hirani movies like pk n sanju. It can be watched with family
2 reasons...
They don't like SRK....
They are genuinely not connecting with the movie.....if someone has never been out of India....they won't understand the emotions.....Like I had said before ......This will connect more with NRIs than anyone else....
i have never ever been out of India still i liked the movie. There r so many movies in which people don't find anything common with their real life still they like those films like Baahubali, padmavati etc. N what r u saying "people don't like srk"? During pathaan n jawan, most people liked srk. So i don't think that all the people who didn't like dunki, are srk hatersOriginally posted by: blue-ice.1
2 reasons...
They don't like SRK....
They are genuinely not connecting with the movie.....if someone has never been out of India....they won't understand the emotions.....Like I had said before ......This will connect more with NRIs than anyone else....
oh Bhai....Twitter right now.....

https://x.com/i/status/2069980466099483018
Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==
22