Very informative
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Very informative
Originally posted by: carisma2
I'm Awake now!
Thread is still running, com'on Dhunkians, let's get to Thread 2 and give Mocha some more work.
This Thread may have a short life compared to most threads but definately a longer life than Tiger 3 at the box office and more celebrated 🍾.
Mocha Ben you may need to do the duly, shortly.
Buh y u snd lik u hcked ??
nh, ths iz orgnl me. 
Whch mid is orgnl u ??
carisma2
The day I turn MID, all hell will break lose. Let's not break that monster out. 
Imma just in a good mood coz I managed to recover a lot of my VM's I had lost.
lottery star is finished 
It’s only 6 pm in Mumbai. Wait for the night shows.
KRK 
https://x.com/i/status/2069980466099483018
Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==
22