Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Micheal_Farzi

17- alia 

18- pc  

20- Anushka  

50- kareena  

75- Aishwarya  

93- Sonam 

There are some very good guesses there..

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Kareena was wearing Sharmila-Pataudi heritage pieces. Just from the preservation, restoration costs, the price will be inflated. That's the costliest, methinks.

Aish's sari was really gaudy but it was really really hyped for the use of real gold thread so that would be second, I guess.

Prinyanka's lehenga was blah but filled with apliques. Labour-intensive so that should be fairly costly. Though Indian designers generally don't pay weavers fairly.

Rest eh.

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Kareena was wearing Sharmila-Pataudi heritage pieces. Just from the preservation, restoration costs, the price will be inflated. That's the costliest, methinks.

Aish's sari was really gaudy but it was really really hyped for the use of real gold thread so that would be second, I guess.

Prinyanka's lehenga was blah but filled with apliques. Labour-intensive so that should be fairly costly. Though Indian designers generally don't pay weavers fairly.

Rest eh.

Wow, you know quite about about these. I like your logic in pricing these. Hopefully by tmrw  I will let u all know. 

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i think it's fine to spend more if you expect to repeat the dress.. next time too.smiley2

carisma2 thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

i think it's fine to spend more if you expect to repeat the dress.. next time too.smiley2

Lol  in which case Alia was, she wore hers to the National awards ceremony. smiley41

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Price of farm animals ? 

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Lol  in which case Alia was, she wore hers to the National awards ceremony. smiley41

Oh that's nkt nice. It chealens the dress when you wear it to tucha occasions. Best thing is to repeat only for one's own weddingssmiley17smiley36

carisma2 thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Price of farm animals ? 

Just take a guess at Kareena's. Let ur love for her guide you. 

carisma2 thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

Oh that's nkt nice. It chealens the dress when you wear it to tucha occasions. Best thing is to repeat only for one's own weddingssmiley17smiley36

How many times did u wear urs? smiley37

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Just take a guess at Kareena's. Let ur love for her guide you. 

her wedding was in 2012. Will you take inflation into consideration smiley36