Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
This is so royal and ethreal.
I am yet to read all posts that i am tagged into few updates from sm 
Trp increased by 0.1 so now cjl standing at 1.2
Hegde is not well so he is off some one else is writing cjl.
Yrkkh has 0.2 increase in trp
i still wonder aise bekar show dektha kaun hai
some speculations that dkp is doings some golmal but don't know much

And manny ne mujhse kal kaha that they are doing 7 days avg of trp. Which seems odd like bacche bhi isse accha maths karlethe hai.if this is true then cjl trp could be 1.7 to 1.8 and 7 days average its 1.2.

But chiriya chuk gayi khet. . Show under scanner gaya. Despite having 1.7. What is the point then? I am fed up of this idiotic trp charts. Vishu ne already confirmed kiya ki cjl ka slot change hoga. I hope channel knows trp pe jhol hua hai. This is thoroughly unfair. 

why are they averaginb i this case kundali hamesha se slot leader hai. Sp shows ko always advantage mil jatha hai as they can average their trp. No wonder rangu bhi weekend ko show chalana raha haiOriginally posted by: pyaar2012
But chiriya chuk gayi khet. . Show under scanner gaya. Despite having 1.7. What is the point then? I am fed up of this idiotic trp charts. Vishu ne already confirmed kiya ki cjl ka slot change hoga. I hope channel knows trp pe jhol hua hai. This is thoroughly unfair.

Not loading..try again ..show kar raha hai
I will just watch Vishal's performance alag se
Award shows accha nhi lagta mujhe.