Congratulations on Completing 100 Episodes 🥳🎉🎊

anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

So, despite my decision to quit the show and not post anymore, I am here to congratulate the show on its completion of 100 episodes 🎊🥳🎉 Time to celebrate for all us active and silent viewers.

Its been a really rocky ride with lot of emotional ups and downs not only in the drama in the show but also in the lives of us Himanshu Soni (HS) and Kabir fans 😁😁 But are we glad that after all those rumours of the show going off air (which of course HS rubbished promptly) the show is still going strong!

The icing on the cake is that the production house has now openly set Kabir at the centerstage, giving HS the first and most important interview of the attainment of this landmark. This was long overdue!

Lots of my special love to Mansi Joshi Roy ma'am too. What a fabulous actor and Ambika Rajgaur's character - so headstrong yet kind and lovable. My genuine admiration ❤️

And a big shoutout to the very lovely Aarti and Ansh couple. Those two sweethearts are everyone's favourite. Also special mention to the characters that are lots lots dear to our hearts - Darshan, Jigni and Machchan ❤️❤️

HS has assured that the show will move on the right track now, with lot of suspense and thrill en route. Sounds like its going to be interesting. I hope that both the show and Kabir regain their original spunk which has been lost somewhere ever since the story went astray. 

And really awaiting Queen's return 🤞 I know that all cast and crew of this show are all over social media, taking audience feedback very seriously 👍 Thanks for this 🙏 So, please, lots of us Queen fans are awaiting her return do get her back soon. Do make note of this request of ours too.

Lots of love and God bless the entire team ❤️❤️❤️