hume ye part bilkul vi yaad nehi hai aur abhi ye Dena muskil hai so NeiVika ke shadi se pehle yaad karwana
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
hume ye part bilkul vi yaad nehi hai aur abhi ye Dena muskil hai so NeiVika ke shadi se pehle yaad karwana
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Idk whats going on in the show nd reading some posts here i understood they r killing the show slowly now
(Dont feel like binge watching it)
I hope they improve it nd fill in the loopholes and give it right direction instead of going in cirlces
The show is already ruined , no scope of improvement is left
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Also i read somewhere that Ruhi is pregnant😯
Is Simone drama still going on or he moved on from her?
Nope the Simone drama is still going on
Originally posted by: Spandan24
hume ye part bilkul vi yaad nehi hai aur abhi ye Dena muskil hai so NeiVika ke shadi se pehle yaad karwana
Oh that's fine , I'll make you remember about it right now
;

Credits to original uploader
Thanx to this show, I got to know how nastik as a production is
. Ab main koi show nai dekhungi is production ka
Thanx to this show, I got to know how nastik as a production is
. Ab main koi show nai dekhungi is production ka
Same
This post is less than 5 words
They typical example of "badi badi baatein, Vada pav khaate"
They do same in their religious shows
Promos nd all top notch but plot
I wont watch their show ever
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
They do same in their religious shows
Promos nd all top notch but plot
I wont watch their show ever
This is the first time I am watching a show from this production and it gives me such a bad impression
. They got such a stellar cast and promos are so attractive. But story ke naam pe babaji ka thullu Mila muje
.
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
They do same in their religious shows
Promos nd all top notch but plot
I wont watch their show ever
So you're not going to watch Nastik's Ramayan?
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90