Hnn but Abhi tak toh imaginary hai na? Though I would be the happiest agar Aisa hua...Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Not imaginary
.Dadababu is Kabir's dad so his lover is quite real
![]()
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hnn but Abhi tak toh imaginary hai na? Though I would be the happiest agar Aisa hua...Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Not imaginary
.Dadababu is Kabir's dad so his lover is quite real
![]()
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
Hnn but Abhi tak toh imaginary hai na? Though I would be the happiest agar Aisa hua...
Yes Dadababu completed his Prakriti chakra and Kabir is his son , that's why he was lecturing DJ about prakriti chakra 
SPANDANNN.Originally posted by: Spandan24
let's edit this shit 🤣
I am gonna give you shraap ..
Why? Did you see what he actually posted?
shraap mat do yaar mujhe vi apni Yuvika dhundna hai , presentation complete karni hai , vanshaj lane hai 🤣
Itni jaldi nehi mar sakta Mai 🤣
No I am excited after today's dialogues of Kabir about Baap Dada ka doobta hua business!!Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Yes Dadababu completed his Prakriti chakra and Kabir is his son , that's why he was lecturing DJ about prakriti chakra
I mean who is the Baap & Dada he was talking about?
Db & SPM?
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
No I am excited after today's dialogues of Kabir about Baap Dada ka doobta hua business!!
I mean who is the Baap & Dada he was talking about?
Db & SPM?
Yes Dadababu is Kabir's dad and Shantiprasad is Kabir's granddad
Noo I didn't see but he is messing with me...
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
Noo I didn't see but he is messing with me...
He is messing with me as well
"Ami Monjulika, Ami Tomar rokto paan korbo"Originally posted by: Spandan24
shraap mat do yaar mujhe vi apni Yuvika dhundna hai , presentation complete karni hai , vanshaj lane hai 🤣
Itni jaldi nehi mar sakta Mai 🤣
Excuse my Bengali but you got my emotions..right?
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90