So much better? Neil ki overacting is cringeworthy but Aish kaunsi kum hai with those expressions and mimicry. Dono walking and talking second hand embarrassment hai

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
So much better? Neil ki overacting is cringeworthy but Aish kaunsi kum hai with those expressions and mimicry. Dono walking and talking second hand embarrassment hai

Her energy is low tbh it’s good she was evicted I guess she clearly was done.
I wonder if this show will get an extension 
What will Neil and Aish do now that KZ is eliminated? Honestly nothing left. I have a feeling they will go after Munawar.
phattu munnawar se tph aoora bhi acha haiOriginally posted by: infinity101
So much better? Neil ki overacting Is cringeworthy but Aish kaunsi kum hai with those expressions and mimicry. Dono walking and talking second hand embarrassment hai
no clue .. ye sab relationship tree i got to know recently onlyOriginally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Is Munna even with Nazila? I feel he has been dumped as she isn’t even following him.

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Her energy is low tbh it’s good she was evicted I guess she clearly was done.
I wonder if this show will get an extension
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Lmfaooo Neil is hilarious man, I saw the clip, Munna looked scandalized
Munawwar tou apne religion se hi kharij hone wala tha. I'm glad usko jaldi aqal aa gayi 
and the epic mic drop . Wtf is this man?🤭Originally posted by: 4VEZSN34SU3D3IRC
Neil’s infamous dialogue baazi.
“BB is god. BB is my god. BB is above us. BB is my god. BB is your god. BB is their (pointing at contestants) god. BB is my god. BB is my god. BB mers god hai’
repeated 20 times
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Is Munna even with Nazila? I feel he has been dumped as she isn’t even following him.
She posted a cryptic insta post about never meet your idols etc. Then this Ayesha thing came out and she (naz) unfollowed munna. Launch episode mein tou yeh saath thay. Uske baad hua jo hua. Ya tou yeh sab pre planned tha munna ki taraf se ya phir iski bohat gandi honay wali
kuch planning nh ha two timer cheater hai munnu tharkiOriginally posted by: PGQNAS5XLFB6DT3V
She posted a cryptic insta post about never meet your idols etc. Then this Ayesha thing came out and she (naz) unfollowed munna. Launch episode mein tou yeh saath thay. Uske baad hua jo hua. Ya tou yeh sab pre planned tha munna ki taraf se ya phir iski bohat gandi honay wali