Ankita looks beautiful. She has impeccable dressing sense.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ankita looks beautiful. She has impeccable dressing sense.
Some of the consistent rivalries this season from the start till now-
Ankita versus Mannara
Arun versus Abhishek
Vicky versus Aishwarya ( my favourite lol)
Vicky after removing Aish from captaincy- ab iske 10-15 faces banenge 
And all these look organic.Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Some of the consistent rivalries this season from the start till now-
Ankita versus Mannara
Arun versus Abhishek
Vicky versus Aishwarya ( my favourite lol)
But her personality is opposite ,sorry I cant stand the arrogant peoples at all .Plus its not the Beauty competition but the personality show .Originally posted by: infinity101
Ankita looks beautiful. She has impeccable dressing sense.
Dude Aish is not normal. Vicky- inka dimag viksit nahi ho paya hai 
Muje toh uski personality bhi theek lagti hai. Baki ladkio se toh achi hi haiBut her personality is opposite ,sorry I cant stand the arrogant peoples at all .Plus its not the Beauty competition but the personality show .

I really want Vicky to become a finalist just to piss these chomus off! Especially oversmart couple Neil-Aish.
I am done with Aish and her nonsense. Watching her is cringeworthy, gives me second hand embarrassment.