Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

The bomb has been dropped. Ishani will want to act on it right away. What will Ranveer do?

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes bomb has been dropped and let us see how Ishani is going to act and what ranveer is going to do

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ishani saying about husbands lying in the bedroom and ranveer replying that he is saying the truth about her beauty was cute.ishani saying that he doesn't know to untie show lace but can untie her dhori knot was funny.their romance was hot.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment

glad you liked ishani saying about husbands lying in bedroom and ranveer telling he is saying truth about her beauty and ishani telling ranveer not knowing to untie shoe lace but knowing to untie her dhori and their romance

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ishveer scenes were romantic. As gauri wished amba contacted the astrologer.but I hope her plan to use astrology and amba to separate ishveer will fail.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment

glad you liked ishveer scenes

yes amba contacted the astrologer as gauri wished it happened

let us see what is going to happen

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

I am glad that ranveer and kailesh do not believe too much in astrology.gauri thinking that she wants ishani out was irritating.i got irritated when the fake astrologer said that ishveer should get separated.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment

yes ranveer and kailash are not believing in astrology

in deed irritating only when gauri thought that Ishani to be out of the house

and when the astrologer said that ishveer should be separted

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 884

As Ishani, Ranveer, Amba were having a shocked face it was kailash who spoke out in his calm tone.

Kailash(seeing Aadhira): See what ever you tell astrology and all is not compulsory to be happening in reality. (seeing Amba): Dekho Amba don't believe all this. All that they are telling is not going to happen.

Aadhira(being in his astrologer Character): Sir what I am telling can be joke for you now but what I am telling is truth. Even If you go to any other astrologer just for your money they will tell lie that everything is fine in the horoscope but I am doing this job with whole heart and we are doing this job for almost 4 generations. It will be sin If I lie that is why I am telling the truth and alerting your family.

Gauri(hearing it and in thoughts): Wow aadhira has changed as real astrologer itself. (in a bit anger face and in thoughts): What is this Kailash's problem is while Aadhira is trying to change Amba's mind this Kailash is coming in between.

Kailash(seeing Aadhira): Tk thanks for alerting our family. What is your charge?

Aadhira: For 2 horoscope it is 1000 Rupees.

Kailash(took his purse out and took the money and gave it to Aadhira and keeping the purse in his pocket and got up from the sofa and joined his hands to Aadhira): Thank you Aadhiraji

Aadhira(putting the cash in the holy bag and putting it in his shoulder and seeing Amba once again): Think well and safeguard your family madam.

Amba hearing it saw Aadhira without any reaction were her face now said she is clearly in a thinking mind of what to do next. Aadhira started to walk from there and went out of the house were Amba now without seeing any of them got up from the sofa and started to walk from there towards the stairs to go to her room.

Kailash(seeing Amba going towards the stairs and turning to both Ishani and Ranveer): Dekho Ranveer and Ishani you both don't take these things seriously. Let me talk to Amba and make her come out of this okay?

Ranveer and Ishani with a calm face shook their head as okay were Kailash started to move from there.

Ishani now was having a what to react face as she didn't know what to exactly react to this new problem. Ranveer turned and saw Ishani.

Ranveer:Ishani..

Ishani(saw Ranveer and in a low tone): Ji

Ranveer: Dekho tum aye sab..(making up himself): Don't take it seriously Ishani Baba has said know he will convince Maa. So..(before he could tell the next word)

Ishani(in a calm tone): I don't take astrology that seriously in my life anytime Ranveer but (saw his face and in a confirmed tone): Maa does not seem to be taking this astrology and now what that astrologer said Lightly. I don't know what to react..

Ranveer: Let Baba talk to Maa till that you don't think about this okay.

Ishani hearing it and then without heart shook her head as okay to Ranveer were Ranveer taking a deep breath.

Ranveer: Let me leave to office.

Ishani shook her head as okay were Ranveer took the file from the tea poi and started to walk from there. Ishani took Raagini from the sofa and started to walk from the hall towards her room.

Gauri(as all went from the hall and in thoughts): I strongly trust Amba in this. Surely she won't leave this that easily. Wait and watch Amba herself will separate you both Ranveer and Ishani. (she had a cunning smile).

Amba sitting in the bed in their room and thinking what all Aadhira said to her one by one.

"Your son would have not married the girl you saw for him right?"

"It should be a love marriage for him"

Amba's thinking now went to Ranveer's marriage were she tried to stop the marriage of Ranveer and Ishani came to her mind. She got the words in her mind that she said to Kailash when Ranveer was about to get married to Ishani "This girl can never give happiness to Ranveer" "She can only give sadness in his life"

Aadhira's next words came to her mind now..

"Ranveer himself is not going to have any problem but"

"His marriage should have not happened"

"That means your son has married a women who won't suite to his horoscope"

"If your son stay with that women even after this point of time in the next one year the male genders of your family will face their death one by one"

"Tell your son and daughter in law to be away from each other forever"

"They are not meant to be together"

Amba thinking these words of Aadhira and was having What to decide face for a while were after few seconds her mind was turning her selfish slowly.

Kailash entered the room were he saw Amba sitting in the bed and her face was too clear that she has trusted the astrologer completely.

Kailash(taking a deep breath went and sat in the bed facing Amba and in a calm tone): Amba..

Amba(in a questioning face and in a clear tone): You only Made Ranveer to get married to Ishani know?

Kailash(had a what face were he didn't expect this question from Amba and then in a making up face): Amba they are having 2 years old Child now. Is it a question to ask now?

Amba(shaking her head as yes): Haan it should be asked Kailashji.(seeing Kailash): You heard what Astrologer said today know? He told Ishani should have not married Ranveer. On that day when Ranveer was about to marry Ishani itself I tried to stop that marriage but you only didn't hear my words kailashji. Now because of their marriage I am going to lose you and Ranveer in my life.

Kailash(with a what to react face): Amba you are having blind trust in Astrology and what these astrologer is telling and all is not going to happen.

Amba: It will happen may be you and Ranveer don't believe in these things. This astrology may look like a fake thing for you all. But not for me.

Kailash: Amba just hearing some astrologer's words and don't break the family's peacefulness. Ranveer and Ishani after a lot of struggle has got back their family life and they are peacefully living this life.

Amba(in a confirmed tone): But now that life is only problem to our complete family Kailashji

Kailash(bit getting anger): Amba what are you about to say?

Amba(in a confirmed tone): Ishani should go away from Ranveer.

Kailash: What?

Amba: Haan I cannot lose you and Ranveer in my life Kailashji(she said it with tears in her eyes now): I cannot even imagine a life without you and Ranveer.

Kaiilash(in a anger): But If you keep Ishani away from Ranveer means you will see Ranveer alive but he will be dying inside him each and everyday Amba.

Amba(now with a anger face): Safeguarding Ranveer and you is only important for me now. As days go Ranveer will come back to normal I have that trust in him.

Kailash: (held her hand with anger now): Amba you lost your mind.

Just with a astrology how you know that Ranveer and I will die..

Amba: Because astrology is true you all won't know about it. (in a anger now): I would have stopped Ranveer and Ishani's marriage on their marriage day itself but you only without hearing my words made Ranveer to tie knot with Ishani. Now because of their marriage(with new tears): My family is going to be lost (again with a confirmed face wiping her tears shaking her head as no to herself): Nahi I won't let that happen.

Kailash: Amba you are thinking about me and Ranveer.Did you think If Ranveer and Ishani is separated what will happen to Ishani and Raagini. They don't mean anything to you?

Amba(in her attitude tone wiping her tears well): Raagini is this house beti Kailashji I am not going to send her anywhere. But Ranveer and Ishani staying together and because of that I cannot see my family getting vanished?

Kailash: Amba you will have me, Ranveer and Raagini with you then what about Ishani? you don't have any concern for her?. What all affection you showed to her till day was only fake?

Amba: Nahi I have affection on her.Even I accepted her with whole heart only. But now there is a problem for my husband and son. More than you both no one is important to me Kailashji.

Kailash(giving a impossible headshake): You can never change Amba. You showed your face again in Ishani's matter. But I am telling you If you trust astrology and break this family I am telling you very clearly you are breaking this family happiness. you are breaking Raagini's future and you are going to break Ranveer into pieces Amba.

Amba(in a confirmed tone): I know to take care of Ranveer for now I have to prevent you and Ranveer that is important to me.

Kailash: I won't let you break Ranveer and Ishani at any cost Amba.

Amba(in a confirmed tone): kailashji you are father to Ranveer I know that but Ranveer mera beta hain. For him my words mean everything. For my single word he will do anything. To prevent my family I will talk to Ranveer and he will surely hear only my words. He will do what I am telling him to do. (she had a confirmed words).

Screen Splits on Kailash's feared face and Amba's confirmed face.

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Amba will not back down. She completely believes the prediction and will force everyone to comply.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

How will Kailash, Ranveer and Ishani tackle this problem?

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Amba will not back down. She completely believes the prediction and will force everyone to comply.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes now Amba completely fell for the prediction and may force everyone in the house

let us see what is going to happen

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

How will Kailash, Ranveer and Ishani tackle this problem?

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

let us see how three are going to handle situtation

keep readingsmiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 885

It was almost 3 o clock in the afternoon were Ishani sitting in the bed and resting her head in the head rest and was thinking about the incident that happened in the morning. She thought about the words astrologer said and Amba's face reaction. She was sure that Amba has completely trusted the astrologer words.

Ishani(in thoughts): Seeing Maa's face I am sure she trusted Astrologer words. Ranveer and Baba are telling surely Maa have so much of belief in astrology and she will do what all astrologers will tell her to do. (again thinking about astrologer telling that she and Ranveer should be separated from each other came to her mind and again in thoughts): If as Ranveer and Baba is telling that Maa will do what all astrologers will tell her to do means ....(thinking well again and in thoughts): Means Maa will want me and Ranveer to be separated from each other. (thinking with a dilemma face and in thoughts): If again separation in our life means (she had a thinking face): Till this moment our separation has been painful to us only but here after If we separate from each other means..(thinking it she turned and saw Raagini who was sleeping her afternoon sleep and seeing Raagini face well and in thoughts): Surely Raagini will be the one who is going to get hurt so much. Already she is 2 years here after she will talk well she can express her views well she can get to know the world well then in these time If I and Ranveer stay separated from each other means surely Raagini will be the person who will suffer so much.

Ishani now thinking it and seeing Raagini's face had light tears in her eyes.

Ishani(wiping her tears and again resting her head in the head rest and in thoughts): Even me how can I be without Ranveer. He is my everything. (thinking about her separation from Ranveer during Ranveer proposed her, Their separation due to her going to jail for Chiraag's murder, Their separation when Nirbhay kidnapped her, Their separation when Rithika and Naina kidnapped her in Nagpur, Their separation during DNA video by Nirbhay's mother and she stayed in Baroda and in thoughts): All these separation was it really easy for me(shaking her head as no to herself): Nahi I myself only know how much I was missing my Ranveer. Really it was not easy for me to be without Ranveer.

Thinking their life for the past few years their happy family life. The way Ranveer is very romantic to her and their fight whenever she said no for love making. The way he always gets angry If she does not care him. Their complete family life of being father and mother to a child everything came to her mind.

Ishani(in thoughts): Its not easy for Ranveer too. May be when I went to jail for Chiraag's murder we both didn't start this family life. But now Ranveer is used to this family life. If again Ranveer loses this family life means surely Ranveer will turn out to be an animal. I am sure on this regard.

Ishani thinking all these things and having a worried face thinking this new problem in their life were she rested her head more well in the head rest and closed her eyes.

Ishani in the closed eyes got the flashback of Ranveer sitting in the marriage hall with her to get married the way he never got up when Amba came to stop the marriage came to her mind. He was confirmed in the decision to marry her even against Amba's will came to her mind. She got the flashback of Ranveer supporting her and her family even when she came to this house after their marriage the way he protected her and her family from Amba came to her mind. The way he trusted her when Amba said she is pregnant with Chiraag's child came to her mind.

Ishani(opened her eyes and to herself): Ranveer has sometimes stood by my side. I know Ranveer's priority is Maa always but (seeing Raagini face): this time what ever it is I trust my Ranveer he will never give up on me and Raagini. Because Ranveer got to know what is family life so well in these few years. I am sure he will handle me and Maa so well even if this astrology creates any problem(she had so much trust on her husband and with the trust on her husband she had a light smile in her lips).

Ishani took a deep breath to herself were that was the time she heard a voice calling " Ishani"

Ishani(saw the entrance of the room were she saw Kailash in the entrance of the room and with a smile): Baba...(she got up from the bed)

Kailash(with a deadly face entered the room and came and stood in front Ishani): Ishani I want to talk to you.

Ishani: Haan tell me Baba

Kailash: Ishani today astrologer came to home and ...(before he completes)

Ishani: Baba haan I was too thinking about that astrologers words only.

Kailash(with a broken tone): Amba always believes in Astrology and today also...(before he tells the next word)

Ishani: Haan Baba I saw in Maa's face her face itself said that she believed in that astrologers words.

Kailash(with a worried face): I talked to Amba and told her not to believe in astrology but she is not listening to me beta..(with a given up face): Ishani Amba is thinking to separate you and Ranveer.

Ishani(now hearing it with a calm face and smile): Baba Maa is trusting astrology and she is thinking what all astrologer telling is truth but Baba I trust Ranveer.

Kailash: Ishani

Ishani(with all her trust on Ranveer): Haan Baba Ranveer is not like before he knows to take decision and he knows to safeguard me and Raagini. I am sure he very well know to handle Maa and Me at the same time. He won't let our family get separated. you talked to Maa but she didn't understand but I am sure Ranveer will tackle this issue.

kailash(bit feeling pity for Ishani): Ishani you trust Ranveer that is good to hear but when it is regarding Amba ...(without any way face): I myself have doubt on Ranveer Ishani. Ranveer cannot handle Amba. He may be my son but his complete control is in Amba's hand only. For Amba's words he will do anything Ishani. He won't mind what Amba telling is right or wrong but he will do it without telling no.

Ishani(hearing it and with a smile): Baba I know Ranveer loves Maa so much he won't do anything against Maa's words I know that very well but..(before she tells the next word)

Kailash(with a how to explain face): Ishani when you went to jail for Chiraag's murder just for Amba's words he was living with Rithika without even telling no to Amba's words. He was ready to marry Rithika without willingness just for Amba's words. He was ready to be father to Rithika's child without any denial just for Amba's words. He was not telling about his love for you to Amba just knowing that his mother won't accept you.Even when Amba arranged for a marriage with Naina for Ranveer due to Rithika's compulsion Ranveer came till stage to stand near Naina know? without knowing how to tell no to his Mother words what he was up to do he was ready to die. Ranveer will even die but he won't be talking against his mother easily (in a questioning tone): When Ranveer accepted you Ishani? only when Amba said okay for his love. After seeing you ready to get into a bomb blast for Ranveer only she accepted you know? After that only Ranveer too started to live this happy life with you know?

Ishani: Baba you are seeing that side of Ranveer but I am seeing that Ranveer who married me even after Maa tried to stop our marriage. I am seeing that Ranveer who trusted me when Maa tried to show me that I am pregnant with Chiraag's child. I am seeing that Ranveer who protected me and my family after I came married to this house.  I am sure Baba after living this family life Ranveer will never give up on me I know he trust me so much and love me so much surely Ranveer will handle Maa and our relationship too.

Kailash(with a not convinced face): I too wish that the trust you have on Ranveer should win Ishani. I don't want anything to happen to our family and our family happiness.

Ishani(with a confident smile): Nothing will happen to our family Baba Ranveer is there know he will protect us.

Kailash giving a okay head shake and he started to move from there and went out of the room were Ishani thinking about Ranveer and with so much trust on him had a smile in her face were Ishani never know this time Ranveer is surely not going to safeguard her or her trust on him.

To be continuedsmiley2