Shayad yahi hai...amnesia

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Dont get me wrong.

Today's episode was one of the cutest ever of this show.

Mohit did a damn amazing job of blushing as Kunal. Had i not followed the serial religiously, i would've taken his blushing as his longing for his would-be.

I would havesmiley8

BUT pardon me for being a woman who holds onto things, the man is yet to apologise for what he had blamed vandana for, on diwali's eve.

I cant see how a self respecting woman can ever forget that disrespect. Clearly, vandana has no recollection or she is far too forgiving. 

This issue should have been addressed with a proper apology. But rather we are being servedsmiley12.

Its ridiculously sudden how kunal did a complete turnaround from his rude self as soon as vandu agreed to his proposal. Its even more ridiculous, that post the leap of 6 months that was only a day to us, kunal and vandu both are looking love struck. 

This was what i wanted to see. The safar of becoming lovestruck . But a jump happened, and the two who were not exactly comfortable with each other, are suddenly dying to see the other person.

I still liked the episode tho. Vandana looked very very pretty. Kunal looked absolutely adorable with his vandana searching gaze.

Its just that there are things that shouldve been addressed and amended before this leap.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chitrita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I guess the scene of them becoming friends and start everything fresh between them is to show that what all happened in the past is forgiven and forgotten.. bcos in that epi they even showed them remembering their first meet to them agreeing for marriage...

aatiii thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

BROO I JUST MADE A TOPIC ON THE SAME THING. KUNAL REDEMPTION IS QUESTIONABLE. I still can't seem to forgive him but I suppose we are to just move and forgive and forget! smiley26

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I agree. The last few episodes have been đŸ”„ hot! The lines and scenes have been on point. The wardrobes have been incredible and you’re right Sayli looked amazing today. I absolutely loved her earrings 😍.

It’s almost as if the writers changed and it looks like they rushed to push the story forward. However, I think what went wrong was that the episodes in between weren’t executed well by the writers. Writers missed opportunities for viewers to witness Kunal’s gradual shift. For example, Kunal and Vandu worked together in the office for months but viewers are just witnessing the two have more meaningful conversations and we are in episodes 100+. To me, simple stuff like that could have happened episodes ago so that viewers aren’t now stunned by Kunal’s sudden smile and find it scary. 

Vandu and Kunal recently came to a truce and are friends but we also see a sudden infatuation stage. I guess for Kunal, he was always infatuated with Vandu since the moment he saw her in the recording studio behind the glass partition. But again it should have been more elaborate and witnessed frequently than sprinkled in every 15-20 episodes with only a gaze. With Vandu, I can only recall her maybe being infatuated with Kunal once in past episodes and that was as Kunal played the violin and that was it. But I’m guessing it was Kunal’s recent support and the 6 months of letters that brought this longing affection to the forefront. 

A thoughtful apology from Kunal is needed. I would appreciate it if writers were to include it before the wedding. We should get an apology from Kunal if his intentions are pure. Without it, it’s hard for viewers who have been watching this show for over 100 days to lean into Kunal’s transition and finally accept KuVan. Viewers have built up so much empathy for Vandu so we only want the best of her. 

Overall, the sudden love struck is a revival for TRP, but sadly it leaves faithful BKAS viewers like us a tiny bit confused with the flow of the story. But at least the TRP should go up this week with such good episodes. #2.0forBKAS

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Exactly my thoughts - Also Kunal went from telling V that she'll just be Tara's mom and he'll never love her to not being able to take his eyes off her! ..Yeah sure the guy must be missing a woman's presence around him - 7 years of no woman around and then a very pretty woman says yes to marrying him for whatever reason - his hormones are kicking in! Don't blame him - V is super gorgeous and he is no less - so V can ogle him all she wants. But I still hope they take their time to fall in love and only after all their past issues have been properly and maturely dealt with.

The Diwali party Kunal and this Kunal v2 are polar opposites - so he needs to explain his change with an apology for the past! .

As much as i am LOVING each episode by itself these days - the changes do seem all too sudden ..and a proper apology and forgiveness is majorly lacking - So it's hard to soak it in as part of the whole story - or it just feels fishy when considered as a whole - like is Kunal v2 up to something ..or is he just changed for the better?!

One episode prior to their marriage dedicated to a date/talk/apology/retaking friendship vows and a warm hug is much needed!  Hope writers will give us that.

Edited by vdna - 5 months ago