Out now link updated on first page
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Out now link updated on first page
Will Tapasee be likable after Dunki 🤔
She wasn't repulsive in the song.
Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway
I have not liked anything that has come out from Dunki’s team so far
Waiting to get surprised
same here!
everything about Dunki just screams thanda and underwhelming with a twist of mediocre
Whatever happened to Chal Ve Vatna? I was looking forward to the full version. Hiranis team is doing some weird ass promotions for Dunki.
This guy is dropping out movies like babies these days. I wonder if he has caught the Akshay Kumar virus.
Loved it......Shahrukhwa is looking so good...

Just tag me when the Javed Ali releases his song lol
Chal wat (or whatever it is) song was Drop 5 know? This should be Drop 6. Now don't tell me those two songs are same! Or did I miss anything here?
Chal wat (or whatever it is) song was Drop 5 know? This should be Drop 6. Now don't tell me those two songs are same! Or did I miss anything here?
BTW I have not opened the video in this thread yet.
Such a beautiful and soothing song❤️❤️
https://x.com/i/status/2069980466099483018
https://x.com/addatoday/status/2074139294869098991?s=46
22