hello dear

Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
hello dear

Originally posted by: firewings_diya
hey shruthi
finally tu agayi
Aa gayi.Aa gayi

And I have caught up as well.
Loving the show minus the last three episodes.
Parallel lead ka Aisa trauma hai by god.
So I am loving the chemistry of Dev and Tara. What are we calling them?
Love the aesthetics of the show as well❤️❤️❤️
DevRaOriginally posted by: shrutiraina007
So I am loving the chemistry of Dev and Tara. What are we calling them?
Love the aesthetics of the show as well❤️❤️❤️

hahaOriginally posted by: shrutiraina007
Aa gayi.Aa gayi
And I have caught up as well.
Loving the show minus the last three episodes.
Parallel lead ka Aisa trauma hai by god.
i know
but 7 days challenge hai shadi mahi hui hai so all is well 