Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Can we have a forum banner?
i asked mods. They said it needs to complete three months to conduct a banner contestOriginally posted by: Sunshine_nino
Can we have a forum banner?
abhi toh sirf 35 episodes hue hai 
Sofna don't be mad but I waited a little to post
and watch with one eye (Anu kasam) bromise 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5oiTtCSWcQ
Nutty second video for you kalesh 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ0OyGNkkMM
Roohi should just burn herself, she's going to be like
that Thing now and her bedroom will be in the hallway 
This women identified ak more than anyone else did 
yeah kya hai Sofna
After sitting on his chest to rub ointment he's kicking her out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikAWXt_-USY
I guess it didn't work 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6pyLPtqRIY
Buddy look how that suitcase slide out 
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
yeah kya hai Sofna
After sitting on his chest to rub ointment he's kicking her out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikAWXt_-USY
I guess it didn't work
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6pyLPtqRIY
Buddy look how that suitcase slide out
Before kicking her out they got blessings kya 🤔....both hv sindoor/kumkum on their foreheads 🙄
The suitcase is completely empty for sliding like that

Before kicking her out they got blessings kya 🤔....both hv sindoor/kumkum on their foreheads 🙄
The suitcase is completely empty for sliding like that
I didn't even pay attention to kumkum, I thought it was paint 
Oh yeah 


Lol who can forget the iconic THARTHARTHARTHARTHAR




