All I see is ash is so proud and happy for agastya. I hope they will work together in the near future.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
All I see is ash is so proud and happy for agastya. I hope they will work together in the near future.
SRK with the archies shirt is cute
How is Shilpa in her 40s, I mean look at her waist.
The clothes are so simple but she looks great.
Rekha is absolutely gorgeous. Perfect example of grace . An ambassador for sarees. Many who don't have great styling skills should learn from her and wear sarees. Would make them look great
Ayushman wife's pant 
How is Shilpa in her 40s, I mean look at her waist.
The clothes are so simple but she looks great.
Rekha is absolutely gorgeous. Perfect example of grace . An ambassador for sarees. Many who don't have great styling skills should learn from her and wear sarees. Would make them look great
Yoga se hi hoga
Shwetas both kids are very good looking 
Also where are the Kapoors to support Khushi?
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
Also where are the Kapoors to support Khushi?
Janhvi and Arjun are there. I don't see Boney which is odd. Not to mention Anil, Sanjay, Sonam, etc. But if Boney isn't there, why would the rest be there?
Just the wife period lol. How much older is she ?Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13
Ayushman wife's pant
Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s
Aishwarya is being forced to act all chummy with Agastya despite how his mother treated her. Poor Aishwarya. 😭
She seems really fond of Agastya..not really giving bhaav to anyone else
Cocktail 2, directed by Homi Adajania, is scheduled to premiere on Netflix on August 14, 2026....
Finally available on Netflix India after Jio Hotstar!!! https://x.com/i/status/2067313832213590273
Dhurandhar the revenge grand digital premiere India at 7pm today on JioHotstar
https://x.com/i/status/2037562584552149234
Arsenal win Premiere league title after Man City draw against Bournemouth today This win for Arsenal (men’s football) comes after 22 years...
10