Oye hoye....SRK Paa ji is in Jawan wala avtaar......majje aa gaye...

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Oye hoye....SRK Paa ji is in Jawan wala avtaar......majje aa gaye...

Originally posted by: U6TK66B43HVAO7OR
Also has to be the worst day to release this trailer cos everyone is busy with GTA 6
Must be a bad day for GTA 6....kyoki Eid uss din hoti hai...jab SRK ki movie aati hai...
Bakwas trailer. Looks like first flop of Hirani.
Decent trailer .. nice to see a colorful palette more than anything
Thoda confusing bhi hai .. but thats good. Curious to see what the story is
There seems to be an excess supply of tomatoes today. 
Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto
Decent trailer .. nice to see a colorful palette more than anything
Thoda confusing bhi hai .. but thats good. Curious to see what the story is
This is how Hirani trailers are.......dekhan mein chote lagein....ghaav karein gambhir...
The one thing I prayed to be absent in this movie is present ACTION. I really wanted out and out emotional drama with SRK and I thought this was our best chance. I genuinely don’t know how to feel about this after seeing the action in it. I don’t want to say I’m disappointed but I’m not happy either and that’s a rarity for me when it comes to things involving SRK. Still gonna go first day first show but….


It’s not funny at all Munna I’m kinda sad honestly 😔
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
The one thing I prayed to be absent in this movie is present ACTION. I really wanted out and out emotional drama with SRK and I thought this was our best chance. I genuinely don’t know how to feel about this after seeing the action in it. I don’t want to say I’m disappointed but I’m not happy either and that’s a rarity for me when it comes to things involving SRK. Still gonna go first day first show but….
Ooperwale per bharosa rakho chori.....jissne humein Pathan aur Jawan diya hai....wahi Dunki bhi dega....
https://x.com/i/status/2069980466099483018
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc-XTdGmiuP/?stkn=MTh2MmcwOTFqNTY3ZQ==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdTYmwKNFq_/?stkn=eGFsbmVqdGh6cnd0
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
Udta Teer trailer- Ayushmann and Sara https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdoiaR2TqZo/?stkn=MW83MHN0NmVsMXNvbw==
22