Kabhi kabhi dil karta hai 

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kabhi kabhi dil karta hai 

Visit streak 27 Days
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
abhi tak tumhare alawa koi aya hi nhi
weekend ko bhagana padega
I’m here now 
But I'm not

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
But I'm not
Shame 
Sayonara sayonara
Kal phir aungi
Sayonara
Itlatie aur balkhate
Kal phir aungi
Sayonara 
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Sayonara sayonara
Kal phir aungi
Sayonara
Itlatie aur balkhate
Kal phir aungi
Sayonara
Ab kahan jaa rahi ho 
time to sleep

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
time to sleep
Good night then 
Apparently kabeer singh ne director ne challenge kiya tha k “you havent even seen violence.” And result is “animal”. And this is how the movie is doing 

Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k