Ok.
I hope they don't put any Top Gjn thing, if it is subject you mentioning then all good.
Might get another URI.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Ok.
I hope they don't put any Top Gjn thing, if it is subject you mentioning then all good.
Might get another URI.
Nice poster
Needs a sprinkle of more facial hair but otherwise 
Lakshya
Too chikna
Damn

Did we just time travel to 2000s
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Needs a sprinkle of more facial hair but otherwise
I think you cant keep a beard in Indian defence forces .
He is looking so good...

Mod nahi bn na par ye veteran color chaiye.. kaise milega? 
Mod nahi bn na par ye veteran color chaiye.. kaise milega?
I am the most Zaeef member here of 17 years.
Can I now be a veteran member too pls.
Zeal I join forces with u in this request.
I have a lot of engagement badges and achievements badges gained through hard work 💪. Even with a huge break in between. I think I am a true IF veteran.
Don't worry I will return back as a mod. 
Though I do think members who have an ID over 15 years should have another special status. We are a very limited edition. 
https://x.com/TheClimaxIndia/status/2045027836101341197?s=20
https://www.instagram.com/reels/DSKjmF3Cem7/ https://www.instagram.com/p/DSKdlRhDHcv/
Hrithik Roshan on Jailer 2 sets photos He did a cameo https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ9K8mFE4aq/?img_index=2 igsh=Y3M2MjAya2g1dmRq
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/akshay-kumars-niece-simar-bhatia-lands-second-film-to-star-opposite-roshan
Perfect response because it's not like people suddenly started getting who was right, it's because more people dislike kangana now compared to...
28