Ranbir Overtaking SRK!- Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

154

Views

10k

Users

35

Likes

234

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago
#71

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Bruh the producer is also a Nepo Baby. Kumar. smiley36

why u changed ur user name to garbage truck ?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail 14th Anniversary Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago
#72

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Bruh the producer is also a Nepo Baby. Kumar. smiley36

smiley42

Sunwalker001 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#76

It's not about actors it's about directors who can click with masses. Giving credit to actors is underestimating work of directors.

After animal more Bollywood actors will get lined up to work with telugu directors.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail 17th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago
#77

Itna Kafi nahi.. Thora aur fire chahie.. I want to see Ranbir being taken to the cleanerssmiley15

Posted: 2 years ago
#78

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Itna Kafi nahi.. Thora aur fire chahie.. I want to see Ranbir being taken to the cleanerssmiley15

why ? Teri kya dushmani hai? I got my reasons but u?
Edited by wat_up - 2 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#79

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Itna Kafi nahi.. Thora aur fire chahie.. I want to see Ranbir being taken to the cleanerssmiley15

Search any thread in last 2 years. Ranbir is enemy no.1 This brother is raked over coals for anything. I’ve done alot myself smiley36 But I feel he gets criticized for stuff that maybe if he said or did 20 years earlier it wouldn’t go viral. I know it wouldn’t since I lived thru that time smiley36But alas it seems like he caught a break 💯 💰
Posted: 2 years ago
#80

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Search any thread in last 2 years. Ranbir is enemy no.1 This brother is raked over coals for anything. I’ve done alot myself smiley36 But I feel he gets criticized for stuff that maybe if he said or did 20 years earlier it wouldn’t go viral. I know it wouldn’t since I lived thru that time smiley36But alas it seems like he caught a break 💯 💰

what break? He gets trashed as he’s womanizer per the girls n then his mom n dad say n do nutty things so that don’t help the cause. Yet when his movies come out he gets hyped to the moon I can pull up the old threats 2011 till present

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 11 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 11 days ago

Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 20 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdTdSrxifVi/?img_index=1 stkn=MjE1am1nbm0yemQz

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdTdSrxifVi/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 5 months ago

King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798

https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 19 days ago

Journalist reveals about Ranbir cheating Katrina Cheating https://x.com/komolikabaasu/status/2099178529737113841/video/1?s=46 Longer video...

https://x.com/komolikabaasu/status/2099178529737113841/video/1
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".