Originally posted by: XshopaholicX
Yes, she was earlier seen in Wehem.
What's her name in RL
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: XshopaholicX
Yes, she was earlier seen in Wehem.
What's her name in RL
Originally posted by: XshopaholicX
Silly of her to not behave and let Meher get married and leave in peace so that she can get married to that loser!
Kuch chote siblings itne haraami hote hai na bc 
Originally posted by: heartfilia
idiot girl who wants to marry her lame-annoying cousinshe is crazy
I love the way u worded this 
Welcome to the family 

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX
Zara actually.
Meher's younger sister.
She's so insignificant, I thought Sarah 
I am glad Meher is giving it back to Shabraiz in the precap.
He deserves it for being so stupid 


RJ lite gave me the ick! 
From what I gathered, it was the first time he saw Meher? Eh, Seemed like lust at first sight. The girl doesn't even know him and he was offering to drop her home! Rehana Baaji ki Isra hoti toh haan bhi bol deti.
Actually Shabraiz is handling the entire thing relatively calmly despite being livid at his parents.
If it were Shamsher or Sultan I doubt his reaction would be so calm. Shamsher would haev burnt the house down as promised 
Hurriya Mansoor