Behan ki aankh ye anku ki theories khatam nahi ho ke de rahiin
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Behan ki aankh ye anku ki theories khatam nahi ho ke de rahiin
Aaj Mannara ko ye yaad aa raha hai ki ladkio pe chillata hai Abhishek. Uss din KZ ke time q nee boli 
Vicky is really sane in all this madness....isne kaise ankita se shaadi k Bhai... Dono poles apart
I am more keen to hear ankita than this attention seeking crybaby
Bas ye KJo pichhle season ki tarah na kare - pehle din Nimmo ki beizzati kara , phir agle din usko favourite bolkar Gautam par sara bill phad dia.
Pta chala, yaha bhi, Mannara ki beizzati kar agle din Anurag par bill phad de 
nahi nahi dont give up.. lets suffer togetherOriginally posted by: Renee.Clare
Ninu, last season too I gave up before Ankit's elimination. Mera pattern ho gya hai I feel..ab watching BB till the last has become too exhausting lol. But yeah, I will read the updates here, they are more fun and better than the episode.

Originally posted by: infinity101
Aaj Mannara ko ye yaad aa raha hai ki ladkio pe chillata hai Abhishek. Uss din KZ ke time q nee boli
tab to hath nahi uthaya tha ab keh rahi hai humare show k host ne bola k ap larkiyon pe cheekhte ho and humein hath uthane ko bola tha 
Abhishek -don’t use that word Mai appki haath jodta hu paav padta hu 
Originally posted by: infinity101
Abhishek is a gali ka gunda.
He is my love
I find it cringeworthy when Neil calls Aish “bacche”.