Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Akkasaheb has a son as well.. Rao and surekha has a son who is not living with them.. Probably she will marry him.. 

He is married to that woman who is always with Durva's mother and has a timid nature. I forgot her name but she calls AS as Aai, AS is her mother in law. So, obviously, Reeva cannot marry him LOL 🙄 

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh I thought he is gayab 🤣🤣 perks of watching only episode seems good.. No connection with characters 🤣

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Oh I thought he is gayab 🤣🤣 perks of watching only episode seems good.. No connection with characters 🤣

LOL!! I guess you should be prepared for getting your own Patralekha soon in the show of which you have your DP picture!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am not watching it fully either.. I just peek in and out.. I saw promo where akshara hands over abhira to random guy.. What nonsense.. Who does this? That too a girl child.. Stupid 🤡

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Surekha Bhosale is the Didi here . Snatching Ishas son and claiming she is his Aai. Reeva so far does not give that neurotic vide that both Didi and Akka Sahib share.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Reeva doesn't seem to be Patralekha and who knows Ishaan might end up with her and later on with Surekha's evil scheming they get separated. Surekha doesn't like Reeva so she will not let her live in peace. This seperation might pave way for Ishaan - Savi marriage though I'm not in favour of this matchup. 

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Surekha can never be happy with any other woman in Bhosale House. She is so  bitter within that she will either break people or strangle and stifle any happiness and peace left in them.  She is a dementor  vampire combination.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Agree. She wants to rule everyone and those who try to rule her she either strangles them or throws them out of the house. She's a vampire, witch all in one.

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The episodes were really beautiful these past couple of days... didn't have time to to watch them but I finally did...Yaar yeh Reeva...Do you guys think Savi will first fall in love? From the looks of the promo she seemed shocked finding about Reeva and Ishaan.. lol... lekin yeh toh chaathi this naah? 😂😂😂

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: shwetha85

We always knew that!!! She is the third wheel and will portray the pyscho patralekha in S2. This was already know!! Ishaan will marry Savi and Reeva will take badla as Patralekha did but the question is who will Reeva marry??? In Bhosle family there are only 2 boys and 1 is already married!!! 

She will marry the Bhosle institute.... Rmmbr Ishan said it was his first love and marriagesmiley36...