Gambhir? WHY 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Gambhir? WHY 
Gambhir? WHY
Shreyas Iyer and Gambir combination... captain -coach
Not to mix Apple & pare
Gambhir is captain in one of team of Legend League
While iyer will be vice captain vs Aus t20I
In only couple of matches >; last 2 games
Gaikwad will be vice captain in 1st 3 game
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cz8vkZFhDpY/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
The post Warner shared to write this, is from my friend’s page
Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl
That Yograj is so annoying. Yuvi is actually a nice guy but his dad isnt.
Also I feel cricket lost charm, the charm it had in 2011 and 2015 is different. Currently players of some teams seem to be playing for money more than pride of representing your country. It wasnt like that years back.
Tell me about it, I was completely over cricket, didnt even care for bilateral series or even Asia Cup, IPL to I don't even remember when I watched last.. You people might not have seen me much here
Its just that I came in for this Asia Cup and then WC, only for this heartbreak, I am feeling so bad ki why I restarted watching it
I just realised Aus was beaten by India in their first ODI of CWC 2023 and then by SA in their 2nd ODI
But they beat SA in semi finals and India in finals
Originally posted by: DXPKFN4MJX4I7U6X
https://x.com/mufaddal_vohra/status/1727190940253835676?s=20
Seedheeee baaat. No bakwaas :)
Hopefully he plays the next WC, he will be only 37, many players play till 37-38
Ya to fir WTC me koi trophy mil jaaye
Yaar jab T20 WC and WTC har do saal me hota hai to why they have kept 4 years for ODI WC? That should also happen every 2 years
Champions Trophy as it is has no meaning
End this
Tomorrow ind vs Aus 1st T20 at 7 pm Thursday
India captain by Suryakumar
Axar Back!
Kya hi karna hai ye faltu ki series me? They lost when it mattered the most
https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/139529/usa-canada-cricket-to-stay-suspended-mauritius-membership-confirmed ODI proposal was 40/40 over not...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 3rd T20I in Delhi on 17/09/26🏏 India produced two near-identical comprehensive wins inside three days to...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 2nd T20I at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi on 15/09/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 There were no comforts for...
Happy Independence Day to all our India Forums Members. 🏏Sri Lanka vs India, 1st Test, India tour of Sri Lanka 2026🏏 There's a sense of...
🏏 Zimbabwe vs India, 3rd T20I, India tour of Zimbabwe 2026 🏏 India will look to complete a clean sweep when they take on Zimbabwe in the third...
0