Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wahaj looks more toned 
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
farhan gives me weird vibes . He totally cheated and will do it again
Cheated with who? 😮
no idea , just rumors of that being the reason they separated earlier
Fairytale is ending is the best news for me bcoz I am sick and tired of seeing these tweets on my timeline. The show was so average and its fandom behaves like it's ground breaking.
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
Random parallel that just struck me Sajal-Ahad-Billal = Jennifer-KSG-Karan wahi but I guess Ahad is still better than that monkey ksg
And people now ship Jennifer and wahi like sajal and Bilal
. Also wahi and winget are cuties like sajlal.
Wahi was also very close to Grover and he chose winget over Grover during seperation whereas bilal and ahad's seems to only have a friendly relationship due to sajal. I remember media saying grover invited wahi to his wedding with bipasha but he chose not to go due to his friendship with winget. That's why people say wahi chose winget over Grover.
Originally posted by: cooper123
Fairytale is ending is the best news for me bcoz I am sick and tired of seeing these tweets on my timeline. The show was so average and its fandom behaves like it's ground breaking.
Its still going on? I thought it ended weeks ago 