Sofna u r really watching this show 

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Sofna u r really watching this show 

I have no words
Pandya Store is in which Gen now
Gosh don’t share these out of the universe videos with me that let me give heart attack in my kindney


Seems like scenes bhatt bw movies where FL plays seductress n gosh this is tv n 7.30 slot stop showing this to kids 
🤔
I thought you were the forum didi...🧐
You stuck by the show...and even copied the letters from Didis "iconic" name 🤭
I left earlier than Dumb chavab could start changing colours...(which was bfr the show started) 🧐😁😁😁
Didi is still gracing tv screens with ber presence in BB 

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Gosh don’t share these out of the universe videos with me that let me give heart attack in my kindney
I literally had no words 


I heard she's certified Crazy on BB

Originally posted by: Criticiser
Suhaagan is disgusting I still have nightmares after seeing clips on YouTube
This is so weird and nightmare inducing stuff 😂🤣
The male lead looks like a Chomu.