I've graduated
Rani, is still failing at kindergarten level 🤦♀️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I've graduated
Rani, is still failing at kindergarten level 🤦♀️
I’ve graduated with Balaji Masters
But sometimes you visit as alumni to know what’s happening 
helloooo everyone! Am new in this forum but old on IF. i have been following this show since it started but never got a chance to join the forum. Im Prii from London x
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CytGpMgN_NG/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
I've moved onto 'paler' pastures 🧐🤔
...rather than be bombarded with Balajis backward pastures 

Oh is that the Store showhttps://www.instagram.com/reel/CytGpMgN_NG/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
I've moved onto 'paler' pastures 🧐🤔
...rather than be bombarded with Balajis backward pastures

I didn’t recognize the leads cause they’re standing, the last time the FL was sitting on his chest to rub ointment on the neck 


aaj kal ke showshttps://www.instagram.com/reel/CytGpMgN_NG/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
I've moved onto 'paler' pastures 🧐🤔
...rather than be bombarded with Balajis backward pastures

Is your siggy is from gulal days
like she marries ml and then he dies and they get her married to brother of ml to save her or something show 
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CytGpMgN_NG/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
I've moved onto 'paler' pastures 🧐🤔
...rather than be bombarded with Balajis backward pastures



Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Oh is that the Store show
I didn’t recognize the leads cause they’re standing, the last time the FL was sitting on his chest to rub ointment on the neck
🤔
I forgot you're used to Balaji leads who wear sooty face masks 😁😁😁😁
hello! I’m Indra from Canada. Welcome. 😁Originally posted by: SweetButSpicy
helloooo everyone! Am new in this forum but old on IF. i have been following this show since it started but never got a chance to join the forum. Im Prii from London x