chor naOriginally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Usne shuro Kiya hai, I can't tolerate a word against my friends bas. Mujhe na bol.
dafa kar
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
chor naOriginally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Usne shuro Kiya hai, I can't tolerate a word against my friends bas. Mujhe na bol.
dafa kar
Haan... It was her first salman film in theatre. Di ko pasand hai tiger series..
Why delay dude? That too your most favorite film🤷
Awaiting for your review..
Originally posted by: GTBXCVY4BAVE6DKR
Fuddu say Fuddu waali baat hee ho saktee hai 😂
By the way zyada tar logon ko Asli ID say hee salon say bhonktay dekhti aa rahee huun, hence ur claim is nullified... hehe
Your last line of your post REVEALS you are actually a phuddu pandit 🤣
Dekhti aa rahi hun? You are a girl?
I am Sorry I thought koi launda hai. But it doesn't mean you will say anything to my friends, you can say anything to me. Girls MID ko sab maaf meri trolling.
sorry to butt in I hope she’s doing well and please say hi on my side.Originally posted by: Strangers02
I enjoy reading your banters with other members as well. Is liye koi part na liya..
Panda is taking long break ...Jab tak uska man nahi kahega wo nahi aane wali..
Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN
un ko boliye T3 ke review thread ma we need positve reviews
aye waha post kare
kuch chapli log ke jalege
Haan..Mein bol doongi usey..bas maan chahe wo..🤷
Badi dheet hai ladki, sunthi nahi meri🤭
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Dekhti aa rahi hun? You are a girl?
I am Sorry I thought koi launda hai. But it doesn't mean you will say anything to my friends, you can say anything to me. Girls MID ko sab maaf meri trolling.
Munna is like a brother, that comment although bit non veg was just made as a childlike joke.... I don't understsnd why it warranted comments like bhos***ke... lakdi in pichhwaada etc. 😳😪
Nahi kar sakta mere jigar ke chhalley, tu toh apna lakhtejigar hai..... Jo mere saamne kisi ne bakwas ki, woh sunega bhi.
kuch bhiOriginally posted by: EBJW6RSAHYZZLDOE
Munna is like a brother, that comment although bit non veg was just made as a childlike joke.... I don't understsnd why it warranted comments like bhos***ke... lakdi in pichhwaada etc. 😳😪
mat bolo
tu chicha hum ne app ko kia bola ladiez log haOriginally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Dekhti aa rahi hun? You are a girl?
I am Sorry I thought koi launda hai. But it doesn't mean you will say anything to my friends, you can say anything to me. Girls MID ko sab maaf meri trolling.
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Nahi kar sakta mere jigar ke chhalley, tu toh apna lakhtejigar hai..... Jo mere saamne kisi ne bakwas ki, woh sunega bhi.
Phir wohi baat?? 😪
https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sara-ali-khan-sharmila-tagore-join-pakistani-actress-kubra-khans-birthday-celebration-video-goes-vir_235044
Shah Rukh Khan at Rajat Sharma’s daughter’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/ For Salman fans see post below
https://www.instagram.com/p/DPbBT_cjyMq/?igsh=czdibmJuM2ljeGhx
4