this is from swastik 😃i have some trust in them lets see 😁 were you there in naagin forum. I remember seeing you there 😄Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov
I dont know aboutTRP auties but PH like all negative characters for drama like in all shows
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
this is from swastik 😃i have some trust in them lets see 😁 were you there in naagin forum. I remember seeing you there 😄Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov
I dont know aboutTRP auties but PH like all negative characters for drama like in all shows
Yes and many other forums
Where can I watch CJL with subtitles 
I am so happy that they didnt create misunderstanding between Tara and her sister . Now who will stop the marriage because chachi will not belive this and might blame Tara.
Anyone has precap link , pls post
jiocinemaOriginally posted by: TaraAkhira25
Where can I watch CJL with subtitles
check precap threadOriginally posted by: Fruitbae
I am so happy that they didnt create misunderstanding between Tara and her sister . Now who will stop the marriage because chachi will not belive this and might blame Tara.
Anyone has precap link , pls post
thanks diyaOriginally posted by: firewings_diya
jiocinema

Jio...Originally posted by: TaraAkhira25
Where can I watch CJL with subtitles
You can try daily motion as well. But that might not have subtitle
ok thanks dearOriginally posted by: pyaar2012
Jio...
You can try daily motion as well. But that might not have subtitle
