Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Imag.world thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Sayanti94

I think Armaan will be shown as the true and only supporter of Abhira in the future,they have seen how a non supportive husband like Abhimanyu was not fetching them trps in the third generation so this time they will make the ml completely supportive of the fl

Hopefully bcoz I hated Virat as well bcoz of his Anger issue.

Honestly I left the show bcoz of his character arc and second reason was family abusive behaviour. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Wese yaar same story dekhne me kya mja aaega. Wese bi ruhi ne pura disclose kr Diya hai.

I don't think I will continue.

Sayanti94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Imag.world

Hopefully bcoz I hated Virat as well bcoz of his Anger issue.

Honestly I left the show bcoz of his character arc and second reason was family abusive behaviour. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Wese yaar same story dekhne me kya mja aaega. Wese bi ruhi ne pura disclose kr Diya hai.

I don't think I will continue.

Are pura same nahi hoga,I am sure of that,kuch din aur ruk ja ,dekhte hai ,warna mein bhi to chali jaungi

Imag.world thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sayanti94

Are pura same nahi hoga,I am sure of that,kuch din aur ruk ja ,dekhte hai ,warna mein bhi to chali jaungi

Aise LG rha hai ki ye ekta show hai, saare show me story same repeat. Getting bore now. 

How stupid they are to repeat all. I mean ruhi ko kha se villian bna diya. 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Peacelover15

So true but Goenkas have always been like this way.. I genuinely don't wish Abhira to have any close equation with them, for once I wouldn't mind her having that bond with Poddar family dadi and Arman mom 

Surekha is Kartik 's step mother & not related to him, but Manish Goenka is his actual father ! How the f* did he just abandon Kartik and Naira's daughter Akshara, that too when she was alone, pregnant and her 6 year old son died ! 

Feeling bad for Abhira Sharma because She has nobody except her mom, and now Akshara will also die smiley19

The girl playing Roohi revealed in some interview that Akshara is going to die.

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Please don't misunderstand me, but as a long-time viewer, I've always felt that the Goenkas seemed out of place when compared to the Singhania's and Maheshwari's. It's not that they weren't traditional or particular about their customs, but they seemed to make a big issue out of everything. They consistently treated Naira as an outsider and, in return, replaced her with her lookalike, showing little care for her aakhri nishani, her daughter. They often guilt-tripped Akshara while pampering Aroohi more. After Akshara who will be Abhira's support? Abhir hotha tho maybe things would have been different. I dont expect anything from Swarna and Manish both are way too biased about Aru and now will surely take Ruhi's side. It would be great if there will be another landslide where all the Goenkas die and face consequences for their actions in the afterlife.

Edited by Summer_Rain - 7 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Did anyone watch today’s episode? Omg Swarna’s look πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Gen 3 wali Swarna looked older than Gen 4 Swarna.  

In today's episode Manish said" Birla se toh pehale hi rishta toota tha  accident ke baad aur maa bhi chod ke chali gayi aur Kairav Muskan US chale gaye"

So no Birlas & Kairav Muskaan 

Edited by Veenapai - 7 months ago
priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Did anyone watch today’s episode? Omg Swarna’s look πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Gen 3 wali Swarna looked older than Gen 4 Swarna.  

Wahi toh log old hone ki jagah young hote ja rehe hai yeh toh ak and aarohi hi dada dadi hai lekin kanhi se bhi lag nhi rehe hai ki yeh  great grandparents hai ...smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Wahi toh log old hone ki jagah young hote ja rehe hai yeh toh ak and aarohi hi dada dadi hai lekin kanhi se bhi lag nhi rehe hai ki yeh  great grandparents hai ...smiley36

And upar se par nana and par nani Bol rahe hai. smiley39 

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

And upar se par nana and par nani Bol rahe hai. smiley39 

And thank God πŸ™ woh mimi upar chali gayi nhi toh usse kya bolti ..smiley36