Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

latak latak kar ILU bolo....😂 kabhi ped se...kabhi car se and kabhi thele se...😂

yess...he was introduced as toxic...i thot they will change that...but makes let him to b a selfish character till the end...😂 ab bhi he thought about himself and came with akshu......Ruhi ka kya? ab neil ko diye promise ka kya? 

.so the makers had to change the story after killing abhinav......he was totally not a hero material..isliye they did not show his daughter instead abhinav ki daughter le kar aaye..

Too much importance to cameo......which no cameo got..

Suddenly cameo disappeared....trp fell

Fate was sealed

edited out hate speech from quoted post 

Edited by Sutapasima - 7 months ago
Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeyacute

He was not rejected...he was made to reject

Fate was sealed

If abhimanyu was rejected .. he will not be extended keep on and it was pushed to nov first week like this which didn't happen to cameo role as mentioned by ph.

It's all people false narrative dude..he ruled and still everywhere ..

If he was rejected ph won't tell from abhinav being parallel lead in December to just cameo in July..so who is rejected and not a single instance channel promoted a cameo

Abhimanyun death was strong like naira and akshara .his existence was deleted to bring abhinav kid is creative call as extension wasn't entertained by both leads which is truth whoever accept it or not 

We can self satisfy ourself saying anything 

Not to forget to bring gen4 only leads got promoted ..why cameo wasn't even in promo for promoting ..after all abhinav akshara are true lovers right 

If abhimanyu is rejected why actor got 17 big awards ..i am trying to inspect this

Edited by Aarthiviji - 7 months ago
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

this is what they call as love? bas bolna ILU hai...kahin se bhi latak ke...aisa pyaar ka kya kahna jahan zaroorat per hi chod do...and makers have really shown abhi ka character as such a non dependable one....ab he left ruhi, when she mist needed him......and he promised neil that he will take care of her.....just because he wants to b with aksu and this was the last chance...so he left ruhi.....I though makers will not degrade abhi ka character more...and they prove me wrong...😂

If Ruhi was in Birlas house, Abhi could have taken her with him after Arohi death but she was in Goenka and they forbid AK from taking her. I’m sure after a while Ruhi would have forgiven AK and rest would too

reeyacute thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

If abhimanyu was rejected .. he will not be extended keep on and it was pushed to nov first week like this which didn't happen to cameo role as mentioned by ph.

It's all people false narrative dude..he ruled and still everywhere ..

If he was rejected ph won't tell from abhinav being parallel lead in December to just cameo in July..so who is rejected and not a single instance channel promoted a cameo

Abhimanyun death was strong like naira and akshara .his existence was deleted to bring abhinav kid is creative call as extension wasn't entertained by both leads which is truth whoever accept it or not 

We can self satisfy ourself saying anything 

Not to forget to bring gen4 only leads got promoted ..why cameo wasn't even in promo for promoting ..after all abhinav akshara are true lovers right 

If abhimanyu is rejected why actor got 17 big awards ..i am trying to inspect this

Actually the PH couldnot afford....highly priced actor  like HC...he charges nearly 4 lakhs per episode 

Trp nahi hai.....kahan se ayegi...money

I dont believe Abhinav n Akshara were true lovers

She consummated n got pregnant to repay what abhinav did for Abhir.....thats what i felt....as if I got a bakra who is willing to do anything for me and dance on my tunes....i cant let him go

If she really loved Abhinav...then why it took her 6 years n her ex to appear to make her realise that she loves him....not even a single monologue regarding her feelings for Abhinav was shown then.

Abhimanyu arrived she thought he will snatch Abhir.....let me make Abhinav my loyal husband

Otherwise Abhimanyu will take away abhir

I am glad Abhimanyu n Abhir r together gone

What Akshara  did then....Abhimanyu  did now.

He couldnot be there when Abhir breathed first....but ensured he was there till his last breathe

Kudos to him!!!!!!

reeyacute thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

If Ruhi was in Birlas house, Abhi could have taken her with him after Arohi death but she was in Goenka and they forbid AK from taking her. I’m sure after a while Ruhi would have forgiven AK and rest would too

Atleast Ak could have told the truth to elders.

They could have understood....but again half truth n hidden facts by Ak

reeyacute thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lethamukund

Indirectly Akshara is responsible yaar. she met him in bus and stayed with him. otherwise he had nothing to do with Bhaiji who caused his death. Why FD will spare her for one death 😂😂😂

Maine aise toh socha hi nahi....you are absolutely correct 

She had 100% record...for causing all deaths 

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

That’s quite a ..weak excuse😃😃Abhi could have rented… and stayed near ruhi… he did not even bother to talk to her… just talked to his mom and left… gave the impression that he misunderstood Neil’s last request to take care of his wife..😃😃😃bhai he had to take care of ruhi….

But Sahi hsi na…. Ruk jaata yo last msuka bhi chala jaata Akshu ke saath rahne ka…😃😃

Y should Akshu wait there abd be humiliated and also let abhir go thru all this… 

Originally posted by: reeyacute

He was not rejected...he was made to reject

Fate was sealed

Whatever…. That’s the character…. Abhimanyu was most likely rejected by the viewers… that’s the reason intense  romance e nahi dikha payee makers..….😃😃

Cameo kaho ya kuch bhi…. Uski pic hai next feb mein…, Abhimanyu gayab hai😃😃😃😃😃

Edited by India_TV - 7 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Whatever…. That’s the character…. that’s the reason intense  romance e nahi dikha payee makers..….😃😃

Cameo kaho ya kuch bhi…. Uski pic hai next feb mein…, Abhimanyu gayab hai😃😃😃😃😃

lol.. what’s the point of still talking about gen 3 ..it’s done and dusted 😂. Dkp has done well. Given the show a complete revamp. New cast is good in acting.new  fresh atmosphere and vibe is in gen 4.  Abhira Sharma our gen 4 heroine is wonderful..she’s vivacious like her grandmother Naira and sweet like her father Abhinav.. today’s episode was good. Glad that the drab atmosphere and goenkas and birlas of gen 3 weren’t present..👍

Edited out hate speech from quoted post 

Edited by Sutapasima - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

lol.. what’s the point of still talking about gen 3 ..it’s done and dusted 😂. Dkp has done well. Given the show a complete revamp. New cast is good in acting.new  fresh atmosphere and vibe is in gen 4.  Abhira Sharma our gen 4 heroine is wonderful..she’s vivacious like her grandmother Naira and sweet like her father Abhinav.. today’s episode was good. Glad that the drab atmosphere and goenkas and birlas of gen 3 weren’t present..👍

haven’t been able to watch it yet… will watch soon

Reading all hood abt abhira and the new gen…