Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
I have seen it
I am bigger fan than shwetha
Song placement in movie is sooooo on point.. The akele me hi rone wala rotlu me had cried
Ye sunke SRK bhi khush hoga...๐คญ

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
I have seen it
I am bigger fan than shwetha
Song placement in movie is sooooo on point.. The akele me hi rone wala rotlu me had cried
Ye sunke SRK bhi khush hoga...๐คญ

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
I have seen it
I am bigger fan than shwetha
Song placement in movie is sooooo on point.. The akele me hi rone wala rotlu me had cried
Mai bhi ex-SRK fan hu (when I was a kid) ...not anymore ..so still has little interest in his movies & songs 

Baat to sahi hai
Tough competition..
Srk kareena
Srk katrina

Maala maaf kara.. I dont hate him, thats enough, khush rahe itne me

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Mai bhi
exSRK fan hu (when I was a kid) ...not anymore ..so still has little interest in his movies & songs
One more fan spotted
Chlo dunki dekhne chalte hain mil ke
Kareena wins...

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Mai bhi ex-SRK fan hu (when I was a kid) ...not anymore ..so still has little interest in his movies & songs
Closet SRK fan spotted
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Maala maaf kara.. I dont hate him, thats enough, khush rahe itne me

https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/?igsi=cmJpZ3VvMG9pNTU=
12