ISHQ IS EXPOSED
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ISHQ IS EXPOSED
I hope with this gyaan by Salman yeh fake cringe couple ka triangle nonsense bandh ho jaaye next week se!
Sallu - beta how you gonna handle this
Isha be like - main tujhe ,arbaz ko bhi handle kar lun ye choohe kya hain
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Yaar Samarth ko Itna zoom karke Kyu dekha rahe hai
Full screen mai tooh aaur bhi bakwas dekhta hai
Something is totally off with him
Sach mai yar Isha ko bash hotey dekh kr boht sakoon milta hai
ISHA IS MAHA CHALU
wah kia nuclear code crack kara ha tum neOriginally posted by: BhataktiJawani
Salman secretly likes Abhishek
I do think the dynamics between trio is gonna change
Originally posted by: Nachiketj
ISHQ IS EXPOSED
Isha ko Sallu ki bhais nahi chura ne chahiye thee 
Originally posted by: Jayjaya79
I hope with this gyaan by Salman yeh fake cringe couple ka triangle nonsense bandh ho jaaye next week se!
I wish - but it doesnt seems like it