Originally posted by: average-student
everyone should get points for 6s wala Q

sadly we all will get a 0 for that
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: average-student
everyone should get points for 6s wala Q

sadly we all will get a 0 for that
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
I can't even remember all my predictions for this match.
Me too
But I am sure, its a zero
Mohammad Nabi, Player of the Match: Just focused on my line and length, focused on bowling dot balls. Always try to be consistent with my line and length and use my variations. Always stick to my plans and use the angles. Variations are more variable on some pitches and that’s why I get wickets. I always try to keep it tight and hence bowl with a good economy. Work on my fitness and my diet, still my body is going good and happy to play for Afghanistan.
armaan malik is my first love and virat is secondOriginally posted by: Nostalgia-02
Prizi, why don't you look at Virat instead of Dr. Armaan Malik

Originally posted by: average-student
everyone should get points for 6s wala Q
Ooii to, wrong question = marks for everyone
Why did Noor miss the last match but was bought back today? 
I am supporting pak tomorrow✊
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
Why did Noor miss the last match but was bought back today?
Today pitch was all abt spinners hence he was bought back today. Previous match it was all abt pacers/fast bowler
congrats toppers 
I might have to turn off my siggy option. 
Bangladesh squad for one-off Test vs Afghanistan at UAE Najmul Hossain Shanto (capt), Tanzid Hasan, Shadman Islam, Soumya Sarkar, Mominul Haque,...
🏏1st T20I, Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi🏏 The last time these two sides met was in the Super Eight stage of...
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/relaunched-afghanistan-premier-league-to-start-on-december-27-1551476
India v Afghanistan 1st T20I Sep 13, 7.00 pm Sep 15 and Sep 17 At Delhi / 7.00 pm
Sound Funny for me 1st time any country host india in india. Its not official yet because SL test series Asian Games most likely around in that...
0