What a great match by Afghanistan!!!
Keep it up, guys!!!
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What a great match by Afghanistan!!!
Keep it up, guys!!!
Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka, 30th Match
Afghanistan need 28 runs in 48 balls
SL - 241 (49.3)
AFG - 214/3 (42)
CRR: 5.10
RR : 3.50
Iss aurat ke post report maarungi main

I am so annoyed
My tags never get tagged in 1st post itself
Dinesh Jalwaniya: The only issue with this Afghanistan's side is the dot ball percentage. They need to decrease it to challenge big teams like India and Australia.
42.1 Rajitha to Azmatullah, 1 run, run-a-ball fifty for Azmatullah Omarzai. His 3rd in ODI cricket and 2nd in this World Cup
Congrats
Hum first hum first 
Relax okay 
Run-a-ball fifty for Azmatullah Omarzai. His 3rd in ODI cricket and 2nd in this World Cup
I picked SL to win but now I prefer Afghanistan to win. SL were favs to win that's why I picked them.Originally posted by: Palak2812
Yes I chose SL
Pata nahi kis baat ka bharosa tha mujhe in such a huge disappointment team
I don't mind losing 10 points for an Afghanistan win. 
Vinod T: "In office in Toronto Canada, watching match on mobile app in meeting room, boss thinks I am doing something very imp :D" This is important
Akshay: "SL players' body language is disheartening to see. This has been very clinical from AFG."
Asian Games 2026 - India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka get direct entry into knockouts India had won the gold medal for men in the 2023...
Rinku Singh, Prabhsimran Singh, Harsh Dubey, Suryansh Shedge, Ashok Sharma, Prince Yadav, Mayank Yadav and Yash Thakur were the players left out...
Coming up Afghanistan vs Ireland 5 ODI in ireland
After rainy Dharamsala, India and Afghanistan brace for Lucknow's heat India won the first ODI against Afghanistan and are aiming to wrap up the...
With wins over Afghanistan in Dharamsala and Lucknow, India have already wrapped up the ODI series but there's still work to do. With next...
27