Many congratulations di..

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Many congratulations di..

Originally posted by: Aazeen02
Many congratulations di..
Thank you....
It is such a hectic task.....still work is going on...
Hello Friends.....
Friends, Happy Vijaya Dasami....
I know right. Shifting into a new house is hectic task. I hope this new home turns out to be a nest of happiness for you and your family.

Albeit late, but Happy Vijaya DashamiFriends, Happy Vijaya Dasami....

Originally posted by: Aazeen02
I know right. Shifting into a new house is hectic task. I hope this new home turns out to be a nest of happiness for you and your family.
Thank you so much....
Good evening friends...
Congratulations Ma'am.
Originally posted by: Aazeen02
Albeit late, but Happy Vijaya Dashami
I am also late.
How are you Aazeen?