I hope no one under the age of 15 reads these threads
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I hope no one under the age of 15 reads these threads
Pehle ek thang ka subplot to de neil ko...fight sequence baad me expect karna
His subplot is either all about NeiVika or nothing at all
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
NeiVika will roast her parents Ki AAP logo ne koochie kuuu karne mein itna time kyun lagaya
![]()
Please NeiVika aren't the cringe couple from YRRKH to name their kid as NeiVika 
Gen 4 cousins will be roasting about Neil Paramatma 
Yep from January 2024 , these people ruined MB , RK and now they have set their sights on Ramayan...not even going to watch it
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Ohhhh
I got that it had some double meaning but didn't get the exact meaning
Thanks
You know i kind of think that you pretended to not understand to see if someone replies to this or not
How did both of you remember that Neil said that dialouge in episode 13?
Goodnight, I'll be back tomorrow 
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
You know i kind of think that you pretended to not understand to see if someone replies to this or not
Nehi I am actually a tube light 
I am mentally under 18 and I understand only few specific terms only. 
Ask SidSa or VashmAy fans, they knows me 
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
How did both of you remember that Neil said that dialouge in episode 13?
I just watched it again for the 5th time ig
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90