I know that's why I am asking for her, she doesn't do danga and all

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
I know that's why I am asking for her, she doesn't do danga and all

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
I guess I need some chai or a little nap
Buvama ko bumrah read kiya🤦♀️

Ind ka match nahi hai, SA ka match hai.
And Bumrah hit 6s not 4s

6p by Bavuma
mera potm,toss,most wickets,most 4s,most 6s sab chala gya
Naach kyun rahi ho? Yeh toh sad hone ki baat hai
Seeing Bavuma scoring runs is surprising😂 he gets out in a single digit usually😂
mera potm,toss,most wickets,most 4s,most 6s sab chala gya
Time to relax now.. There is nothing left to lose 
8.3 Haris Rauf to Bavuma, SIX, swiped across the line!
Bavuma is changed man after his sickness haan
I know that's why I am asking for her, she doesn't do danga and all
She is silent killer with her posts

Where is Markram? And why this bavuma guy is the captain? And can these commentators stop praising SA
They got danger man De Kock, good. 
Pak v SL 2 test in pak (WTC - Current cycle
Pakistan set to play 3 ODI VS mighty Aus in pakistan Details coming up!
Coming up Legend League 2026 (season 3) Oct 10 Ind v Pak at Dubai
🏏Women's Asia Cup 2026: Match 9, Group A: India Women vs Pakistan Women at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai on 05/09/2026 at 8 PM...
Sri Lanka tour of Pakistan, 2026 3 T20s And 2 Tests . Oct 09 - Nov 21 Fri, Oct 9 2026 1st T20I • Rawalpindi, Pakistan v Sri Lanka 8:00 PM Sun,...
0