Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Then change your display name into "Bhidur Fan" for a day , then I'll watch it
![]()
Mat dekh I will watch to take SS of NeiVika in those couple looks 
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Then change your display name into "Bhidur Fan" for a day , then I'll watch it
![]()
Mat dekh I will watch to take SS of NeiVika in those couple looks 
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Then change your display name into "Bhidur Fan" for a day , then I'll watch it
![]()

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Mat dekh I will watch to take SS of NeiVika in those couple looks
Thank you , take your SS. , I'll only be watching the precap
Overacting at it's finest
Why would K go with Devyani? Arjun should go. He's equally useless like his grandmother 

Humein 7 baje hi Bol Dena what's the precap 
Then it's not practical for me to get cringed out watching that episode 
Originally posted by: agreatwcr
Why would K go with Devyani? Arjun should go. He's equally useless like his grandmother
Aaj pata Chala Arjun aisa kyun hai 
Originally posted by: agreatwcr
Why would K go with Devyani? Arjun should go. He's equally useless like his grandmother
Yeah the entire useless army will be at her side Kartik , Arjun and Simone. ,Pooja , Sophie

I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90