no idea broOriginally posted by: FlauntPessimism
If England remains in bottom this year to unko qualifier khelna padega na next WC ke liye
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
no idea broOriginally posted by: FlauntPessimism
If England remains in bottom this year to unko qualifier khelna padega na next WC ke liye
Originally posted by: MoodyMango
What happened in this match!?
Last I saw Bairstow and Malan were playing and now after checking score I'm shocked how badly Eng played

Congratulations on colour change bro
Thank you 
KK: "Defending world champion now support the entire point table from bottom i suppose, good gesture indeed."
Beizzati level pro max😂😂😂
Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
If England remains in bottom this year to unko qualifier khelna padega na next WC ke liye
… at least Darshak ko change milega… 
Originally posted by: Palak2812
I hope Warner gets to see his Aadhar Card
He is lucky he got such a good pic

what a photo shop pic n what a pic of him is being used.
Congratulations on colour change HiralOriginally posted by: MoodyMango
What happened in this match!?
Last I saw Bairstow and Malan were playing and now after checking score I'm shocked how badly Eng played

England collapsed today. I picked SL to win. I could not trust England 
England vs Sri Lanka, 25th Match
Sri Lanka need 82 runs
ENG - 156 (33.2)
SL - 75/2 (14)
CRR: 5.36
RR : 2.28
Just great, I had nisshanka in my prediction n i changed it to England player ugh
England vs India, 1st ODI, India tour of England, @ Edgbaston, Birmingham Will a change in format result in a change in fortunes for India? The...
🏏India tour of England, 2026: England vs India, 2nd ODI @Cardiff,🏏 A fair bit has changed in England's lineup since they last beat India in an...
Coming up Legend League 2026 (season 3) Oct 10 Ind v Pak at Dubai
🏏India Women vs Sri Lanka Women, Final, Women's Asian Games 2026🏏 It's a rematch of the 2023 Asian Games final as India meet Sri Lanka with...
🏏India tour of Sri Lanka 2026: 2nd Test at Sinhalese Sports Club, Colombo from 23rd to 27th of August 2026🏏 Colombo offers a flip in scenery....
341