🏏Cricket World Cup 2023: Match #25: England vs Sri Lanka on 26 Oct 🏏- Page 48

Created

Last reply

Replies

808

Views

19.6k

Users

35

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

MoonKS thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

If England remains in bottom this year to unko qualifier khelna padega na next WC ke liye

no idea bro
UODJE2QUBOSMF4GE thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MoodyMango

What happened in this match!?smiley3


Last I saw Bairstow and Malan were playing and now after checking score I'm shocked how badly Eng playedsmiley22


I have never understood how folks track color changes.. smiley37

but going with the flow.. congrats on becoming sizzler….

MoodyMango thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Moonks

Congratulations on colour change brosmiley31

Thank you smiley31

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

KK: "Defending world champion now support the entire point table from bottom i suppose, good gesture indeed."


Beizzati level pro max😂😂😂


UODJE2QUBOSMF4GE thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

If England remains in bottom this year to unko qualifier khelna padega na next WC ke liye


ICC should have team substitutes…. Midway then can give a team like WI a chance replacing the team at bottom….smiley37… at least Darshak ko change milega…

yeah 156 ka score to T20 mein bhee defend naheen hota…smiley37
SoniRita thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

I hope Warner gets to see his Aadhar Card smiley37

He is lucky he got such a good pic smiley37

Image

smiley37smiley37 what a photo shop pic n what a pic of him is being used.

Edited by SoniRita - 2 years ago
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

England

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MoodyMango

What happened in this match!?smiley3


Last I saw Bairstow and Malan were playing and now after checking score I'm shocked how badly Eng playedsmiley22

Congratulations on colour change Hiral smiley40


England collapsed today. I picked SL to win. I could not trust England smiley36

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

England vs Sri Lanka, 25th Match

Sri Lanka need 82 runs

ENG - 156 (33.2)

SL - 75/2 (14)

CRR: 5.36

RR : 2.28


Just great, I had nisshanka in my prediction n i changed it to England player ughsmiley7

Related Topics

Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 2 months ago

England vs India, 1st ODI, India tour of England, @ Edgbaston, Birmingham Will a change in format result in a change in fortunes for India? The...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 2 months ago

🏏India tour of England, 2026: England vs India, 2nd ODI @Cardiff,🏏 A fair bit has changed in England's lineup since they last beat India in an...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 15 days ago

Coming up Legend League 2026 (season 3) Oct 10 Ind v Pak at Dubai

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 12 days ago

🏏India Women vs Sri Lanka Women, Final, Women's Asian Games 2026🏏 It's a rematch of the 2023 Asian Games final as India meet Sri Lanka with...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Savera84 · 1 months ago

🏏India tour of Sri Lanka 2026: 2nd Test at Sinhalese Sports Club, Colombo from 23rd to 27th of August 2026🏏 Colombo offers a flip in scenery....

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".