Nah Shobana is interesting as a villian , i want Devyani to go away
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Nah Shobana is interesting as a villian , i want Devyani to go away
It's ep 60 where Neil takes up bartender's job
I dont. I used to long time ago when used to play games in forum games
I want them to confess after Shobana gets arrested...
Originally posted by: SoniRita
I dont. I used to long time ago when used to play games in forum games
![]()
You lost 4000 posts because of forum games?
Originally posted by: SoniRita
I dont. I used to long time ago when used to play games in forum games
![]()
It's annoying tbvh. They can just remove the recent one word posts than digging up old posts and delete tons of them in a day
Originally posted by: agreatwcr
It's annoying tbvh. They can just remove the recent one word posts than digging up old posts and delete tons of them in a day
Even i lost 140 posts because of that
Originally posted by: agreatwcr
Personally bhi dikhaya tha usne and this was madam's reaction:
AND MADAM WAS DATING KARTIK

Kartik should go away with Simone
No parcel Arjun with Simone to some far planet along with Devyani
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90